• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..Thurs.,NOVEMBER 5

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning cheffers...sorry this is a little tardy in getting started, but I stayed up last night to watch the YANKEES WIN their 27th World Series Title!!!:sing::love: Fortunately, my children do not have school today.....very tired and happy 15year old DS..

Anyhow, today I am making chicken cutlets on the large bar pan, with seasoned sweet potatoe fries on my medium bar pan. Maybe a good,healthy salad on the side. For dessert we are having brownies that I made last night while watching the game....have a great and blessed day everyone!!!!

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
Oven Baked Fried Chicken, homemade french fries, string beans, and homemade applesauce :)

Feb 5, 2008
Hey Chef Moseley..that's funny you should mention homemade applesauce, because yesterday when I was out to lunch with my Mom, I mentioned that I would like to try to make some, but have no good recipe...is yours available and easy? TIA

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
We stayed up last night to watch the Yankees win too!

I have a very busy day, and a show tonight, so we are having turkey sloppy joes, and also sweet potato fries! :chef:

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Subway....eat fresh!!!!!!

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
Hey Chef Moseley..that's funny you should mention homemade applesauce, because yesterday when I was out to lunch with my Mom, I mentioned that I would like to try to make some, but have no good recipe...is yours available and easy? TIA

yup it's done in the crockpot

10 lg. cooking apples, peeled, cored & sliced or cut in chunks
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 to 1 c. sugar

Put all ingredients into crockpot. Should be about 3/4 full. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
yup it's done in the crockpot

10 lg. cooking apples, peeled, cored & sliced or cut in chunks
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 to 1 c. sugar

Put all ingredients into crockpot. Should be about 3/4 full. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).

I might have to try this..have you ever tried to play with this in the DCB??

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
we ate Sonic...i decided i didn't want was on the menu tonight...french toast just didn't sound good...
i too think i am going to be trying that applesauce recipe sounds easy enough for me to make!

jetcitysandy

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Thanks for posting the recipe for the homemade applesauce. I'll have to give it a try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views