1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Thurs.,NOVEMBER 5

1. Good Morning cheffers...sorry this is a little tardy in getting started, but I stayed up last night to watch the YANKEES WIN their 27th World Series Title!!!:sing::love: Fortunately, my children do not have school today.....very tired and happy 15year old DS..

Anyhow, today I am making chicken cutlets on the large bar pan, with seasoned sweet potatoe fries on my medium bar pan. Maybe a good,healthy salad on the side. For dessert we are having brownies that I made last night while watching the game....have a great and blessed day everyone!!!!

2. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Oven Baked Fried Chicken, homemade french fries, string beans, and homemade applesauce :)

Nov 5, 2009
  3. Hey Chef Moseley..that's funny you should mention homemade applesauce, because yesterday when I was out to lunch with my Mom, I mentioned that I would like to try to make some, but have no good recipe...is yours available and easy? TIA

4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

We stayed up last night to watch the Yankees win too!

I have a very busy day, and a show tonight, so we are having turkey sloppy joes, and also sweet potato fries! :chef:

Nov 5, 2009
  5. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

Subway....eat fresh!!!!!!

Nov 5, 2009
  6. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

yup it's done in the crockpot

10 lg. cooking apples, peeled, cored & sliced or cut in chunks
    1/2 c. water
    1 tsp. cinnamon
    1/2 to 1 c. sugar

Put all ingredients into crockpot. Should be about 3/4 full. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).

Nov 5, 2009
  7. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

I might have to try this..have you ever tried to play with this in the DCB??

8. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

we ate Sonic...i decided i didn't want was on the menu tonight...french toast just didn't sound good...
    i too think i am going to be trying that applesauce recipe sounds easy enough for me to make!

Nov 5, 2009
  9. jetcitysandy

jetcitysandy Member Gold Member

Thanks for posting the recipe for the homemade applesauce. I'll have to give it a try.

Nov 5, 2009
Have something to add?