• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..thurs.,November 5

In summary, Chef Moseley is busy making chicken cutlets and fries on the large bar pan, and turkey sloppy joes and sweet potato fries on the medium bar pan. For dessert, he is making brownies on the small bar pan.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning cheffers...sorry this is a little tardy in getting started, but I stayed up last night to watch the YANKEES WIN their 27th World Series Title!!!:sing::love: Fortunately, my children do not have school today.....very tired and happy 15year old DS..

Anyhow, today I am making chicken cutlets on the large bar pan, with seasoned sweet potatoe fries on my medium bar pan. Maybe a good,healthy salad on the side. For dessert we are having brownies that I made last night while watching the game....have a great and blessed day everyone!!!!

Oven Baked Fried Chicken, homemade french fries, string beans, and homemade applesauce :)

Hey Chef Moseley..that's funny you should mention homemade applesauce, because yesterday when I was out to lunch with my Mom, I mentioned that I would like to try to make some, but have no good recipe...is yours available and easy? TIA

We stayed up last night to watch the Yankees win too!

I have a very busy day, and a show tonight, so we are having turkey sloppy joes, and also sweet potato fries! :chef:

Subway....eat fresh!!!!!!

pamperedbybarbara said:
Hey Chef Moseley..that's funny you should mention homemade applesauce, because yesterday when I was out to lunch with my Mom, I mentioned that I would like to try to make some, but have no good recipe...is yours available and easy? TIA

yup it's done in the crockpot

10 lg. cooking apples, peeled, cored & sliced or cut in chunks
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 to 1 c. sugar

Put all ingredients into crockpot. Should be about 3/4 full. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).

chefmoseley said:
yup it's done in the crockpot

10 lg. cooking apples, peeled, cored & sliced or cut in chunks
1/2 c. water
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 to 1 c. sugar

Put all ingredients into crockpot. Should be about 3/4 full. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).

I might have to try this..have you ever tried to play with this in the DCB??

we ate Sonic...i decided i didn't want was on the menu tonight...french toast just didn't sound good...
i too think i am going to be trying that applesauce recipe sounds easy enough for me to make!

Thanks for posting the recipe for the homemade applesauce. I'll have to give it a try.

1. What is the dinner menu for Thursday, November 5th?

The dinner menu for Thursday, November 5th includes a delicious Italian chicken and vegetable stir-fry served over rice and a mixed green salad with homemade vinaigrette dressing.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for the dinner on Thursday, November 5th?

Yes, the vegetarian option for dinner on Thursday, November 5th is a roasted vegetable and quinoa stir-fry served with a mixed green salad and homemade vinaigrette dressing.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the dinner menu on Thursday, November 5th?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the dinner menu on Thursday, November 5th. Please let us know of any dietary restrictions or allergies and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.

4. Is there a dessert included in the dinner menu for Thursday, November 5th?

No, there is no dessert included in the dinner menu for Thursday, November 5th. However, we do offer a variety of dessert options for purchase that can be added to your order.

5. How do I place an order for the dinner on Thursday, November 5th?

To place an order for the dinner on Thursday, November 5th, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you with placing your order and answer any further questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara