• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Banana Split Borwnie Pizza Recipe

The parchment paper stays in place. You can just remove it when you're ready to serve. Thanks for asking!
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I'm doing this recipe for my first show. I don't have the 15" round stone though. Will the bar pan work okay? Should I use two mixes of brownie mix? Thanks so much!
God bless,
Amanda

Yes 2 boxes of brownis mix will give you very thick brownies. I have also used 2 of the "bagged mixes and it turns out nice but not so thinck.

You can make it with one, if you want the brownies to be about as thick as the bar pan using a 9x13 mix. I make them like that all the time.

You can also bake it in the family skillet too using one box! Just don't let it sit in there for longer than 10 minutes or so without turning it out on the plate.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it!
God bless,
Amanda

I do these all the time in my bar pan, never did it on the round stone. I make it with just one, look for the largest brownie mix. It will usually say "for 9x13 pan". It makes them thin but I think they are perfect to do for a show. Plus with all the toppings, it's very rich so it's nice to not have a huge brownie to eat.

banana split brownie pizza's????????

recipe pleeeeeease :D

just what I was thinking!!! Recipe please!! I tried to search here but... no luck.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Source: Pampered Chef

1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

Here ya go! This sounds so yummy. I can't wait to practice it! LOL

Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Source: Pampered Chef
1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place Parchment Paper on 15-inch Baking Stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without Parchment Paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

Jennifer,
you beat me to it! We posted about the same time. LOL

ha! typing at the same time! Or copying and pasting that is, ha!

Yum! Thanks ladies!

quick question:
when serving this dessert, does the parchment paper slide out from underneath the brownie or do you plan on just leaving it there. I'd like to prepare this for my grand opening show that I'm hosting.

1. How do I make the crust for the Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

The crust for this recipe is made using a box of brownie mix. Follow the instructions on the box to make the brownie batter, then spread it evenly onto a greased pizza pan or baking sheet.

2. Do I have to use all of the toppings listed in the recipe?

No, you can customize the toppings to your liking. Some popular alternatives include using different types of fruit, adding nuts or chocolate chips, or using different flavors of ice cream.

3. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the brownie crust and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 days before assembling the pizza. You can also prep the toppings ahead of time and store them separately in the fridge until you are ready to assemble and serve.

4. Can I use a different type of sauce instead of the chocolate hazelnut spread?

Yes, you can use any type of sauce you prefer, such as caramel or strawberry sauce. However, the chocolate hazelnut spread adds a delicious flavor that complements the other toppings well.

5. How should I store leftovers of this Banana Split Brownie Pizza?

If you have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. It is best to reheat the pizza in the oven or toaster oven to maintain the crispiness of the crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cochef
  • nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • DebPC