• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Make-Ahead Apple Recipes for Your Pizza Stone or Bar Pan

In summary, the apple tart recipe called for melted butter and sugar to be mixed together before being poured over the sliced apples.
sunnygirl in nd
I'm looking for a simple apple recipe that I can make ahead of time on a pizza stone or a bar pan. This will be my first show. I'm doing 3 chicken recipes - using the beef ones and substituting as someone else did. I tested them and they were great. I'd like to have a dessert already made to showcase the stones and I have a lot of apples. I'm starting to get nervous.

Taffy apple pizza

My SIL took 2 pastry crusts, 1 can of apple pie filling, and brown sugar. Put the crust on the med handled stone, put 1/2 can of pie filling and brown sugar on, then baked for 20 minutes or so. We put the 2nd one on a round pizza stone. I think she made a simple powder sugar glaze to go over the top. It was pretty good with our Chili.

You can always take crescent rolls and put apple pie filling on the big side and roll them closed. Cook for the amount of time that is called for on the can.
I add a simple powdered sugar glaze.
Too simple!!

Where do I find the Mom's Best apple crisp recipe that I've heard others talk about?

Have you looked under the recipe files here or on CC?

Cherry Cheese Ring
Submitted by Mary Ellen
That's My Home

Ring and Filling
2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls’
1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese softened
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
1 tsp. vanilla or almond extract
1 can (21 oz.) cherry, peach or apple pie filling

Glaze
½ cup powdered sugar
2-3 tsp. milk

1. Preheat oven to 350°
Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 16 triangles; reserve 4 triangles for decoration. On a large round stone, arrange 12 triangles in a circle with wide ends toward the outside edge of baking stone and points toward the center. Using lightly floured pizza roller, roll dough to 14’’ circle, pressing seams together to seal and leaving a 3 inch hole in the center

2. For filling, in a bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough to within ½ inch of the eggs: top with pie filling

3. Using pizza cutter, cut each remaining triangle into thirds, staring at the wide end opposite the point and cutting lengthwise to the point. Arrange dough strips evenly in spoke like fashion over filling. Press ends to seal at center and outer edges

4. Place baking stone on Large Rack. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown: cool slightly. For glaze, mix icing sugar and milk until smooth: drizzle over ring.

Apple Cranberry Cookie Cobbler
Submitted by Chyrel
Recipes From Friends

4 granny smiths
1 (16oz) can whole berry cranberry sauce
1/3 C of packed brown sugar
3 T all-purpose flour
1 Tsp cinnamon
½ pkg Refrigerated sugar cookie dough (keep frozen)

Preheat oven to 400.
Peel, core, slice apples. Cut apples in half, place in a bowl. Combine cranberry sauce, sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Pour over apples. Slice frozen dough into ¼ inch slices. Arrange evenly over apple mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown.

Yield: 10 servings, 20 sample servings
353 calories and 12 grams of fat

CREAMY CARAMEL APPLE BRAID/WREATH

2 pkgs crescent rolls (reduced fat if you can find)
1 @ 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (reduced fat if you can find)
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS flour
3 Granny Smith apples
1 TBS sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 jar (squeeze bottle) caramel ice cream topping
Half Gallon Vanilla ice cream

Preheat oven to 350°.

To make braid:
Unroll 1 package of crescent dough; do not separate. Arrange longest sides of dough across width of 12”x15” Rectangle Baking Stone. Repeat with remaining package of dough. Using Dough and Pizza Roller, roll dough to seal perforations. On longest sides of Baking Stone, cut dough into strips 1 ½ inches apart, 3 inches deep using 3” Paring Knife. (There will be 6 inches in the center for the filling.)

To make wreath:
Arrange triangles of crescent rolls in circle on 15" round Baking Stone with wide ends of triangles in the center and points to the outside. There will be a 5" diameter opening in the center.

Mix cream cheese, flour, vanilla and brown sugar in 1 Qt. Batter Bowl. Spread over dough.

Use AP/C/S to prepare apples, use Food Chopper to coarsely chop. Lay apples over cream cheese mixture. Bring points of triangles up and over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough in center of ring. Filling will not be completely covered. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar from Flour/Sugar shaker.

Bake 30 minutes, slice with Slice 'N serve,
drizzle each piece with caramel ice cream topping.

Topsy Turvy Apple Tart

Pastry and Glaze
1 package (15 ozs) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons corn syrup
½ cup packed brown sugar
¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
Filling
4 or 5 Granny Smith apples (4 cups sliced)
1 Lemon
1 package (3 oz) vanilla cook and serve pudding (not instant)
¼ cup raisins
¾ teaspoon Pantry Koritje Cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Let pie crusts stand at room temperature 15 minutes. For glaze, place butter in Small Micro-Cooker and microwave, uncovered, on high 30-45 seconds or until melted. Add corn syrup and brown sugar; mix well using Skinny Scraper. Pour sugar mixture into New Traditions Deep Dish Baker; spread over bottom of baker using Large Spreader. Chop pecans using Food Chopper; sprinkle over sugar mixture. Gently unfold one pie crust onto smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll crust to smooth seams and form an even circle. Place crust in baker over sugar mixture, pressing gently into bottom and up sides of baker.
2. For filling, peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; cut slices into wedges using Apple Wedger. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 tablespoon zest. In Large Micro-Cooker, combine apples, lemon zest, pudding mix, raisins and cinnamon; mix well using Classic Scraper. Microwave, covered, on high 4 minutes or until hot; mix well. Spoon filling into crust. Place remaining crust over filling. Fold edges of both bottom and top crusts in toward center. Prick center of crust using pastry tool.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to Cooling Rack. Let stand 2 minutes. Carefully invert onto Round Platter. Scrape any remaining caramel topping from baker onto top of tart. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.

Hi there! Congratulations on your first show! As a pampered chef consultant, I have some great apple recipes that you can make ahead of time on your pizza stone or bar pan. One of my favorites is our Caramel Apple Crisp Pizza. It's a delicious and easy dessert that will showcase your stones perfectly. You can also try our Baked Apple Chips, which are a healthy and tasty snack option. Don't worry, I'm sure your show will be a success. With your chicken recipes and these apple dishes, your guests will be impressed. Happy cooking!

What is an "Apple Recipe on a Stone"?

An "Apple Recipe on a Stone" is a delicious dessert made with fresh apples and baked on a Pampered Chef stone. The stone evenly distributes heat, resulting in a perfectly cooked and evenly browned dessert.

How do I make an "Apple Recipe on a Stone"?

To make an "Apple Recipe on a Stone," you will first need to peel and slice apples. Then, you will mix the apples with sugar, cinnamon, and other desired ingredients. Finally, you will spread the apple mixture on a Pampered Chef stone and bake in the oven.

Can I use any type of apple for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of apple for this recipe. However, some types of apples, such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp, may hold up better during the baking process and result in a firmer texture.

Do I need to preheat the stone before baking the "Apple Recipe"?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the stone before baking the "Apple Recipe." This will ensure that the stone is evenly heated and will result in a perfectly cooked dessert.

Can I use a different type of stone for this recipe?

While we highly recommend using a Pampered Chef stone for the best results, you can use a different type of stone for this recipe. Just make sure it is oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • VeronicaW