• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan...

In summary, the ingredients needed for Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan include refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter, honey, chopped peanuts, Granny Smith apples, and caramel ice cream topping. To make the pizza, preheat the oven to 350°F, press the cookie dough onto the Bar Pan, spread the cream cheese mixture, top with peanuts and apples, and bake for 18-20 minutes. Alternatives for the crust include graham cracker, puff pastry, or homemade. The recipe makes about 12 servings and can be made ahead of time by preparing the crust and cream cheese mixture in advance.
JaimeAnnR
I'm making the taffy apple pizza on my large bar pan (instead of large round stone) and i was just wondering if anyone has done it and if they have any suggestions/changes to the recipe so that it works better?

thanks guys.

Just don't make it round. :p

Seriously - I almost always sub the bar pan for anything made on the round stone. It works just fine.:thumbup:

becky that was funny, thanks for the laugh. I've never made the Taffy Apple Pizza, sounds good!

so we don't need any more/less dough or peanut butter/cream cheese mixture or apples?

JaimeAnnR said:
so we don't need any more/less dough or peanut butter/cream cheese mixture or apples?

No, it works out pretty even. The area of the large round stone is actually more, but because you have to allow for some space around the edge, and in the bar pan you go all the way to the edge, it works out great!

1. What are the ingredients needed for Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan?

The ingredients needed for Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan are: 1 refrigerated sugar cookie dough, 8 oz cream cheese (softened), 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar, 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, 1/4 cup honey, 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, 2 medium Granny Smith apples (cored, thinly sliced), and 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping.

2. How do I make Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan?

To make Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan, first preheat your oven to 350°F. Press the cookie dough onto the Bar Pan, making sure to create a crust around the edges. In a separate bowl, mix together the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter, and honey. Spread this mixture onto the cookie dough crust. Then, top with chopped peanuts and apple slices. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.

3. Can I use a different type of crust for Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust for Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan. Some alternatives include graham cracker crust, puff pastry, or a homemade crust using flour, butter, and sugar. However, using the refrigerated sugar cookie dough provides a quick and easy option for this recipe.

4. How many servings does Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan make?

Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan makes about 12 servings, depending on how large you cut the slices. It is a great dessert option for a party or gathering.

5. Can I make Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Taffy Apple Pizza on Bar Pan ahead of time. You can prepare the crust and cream cheese mixture in advance and store them separately in the refrigerator until ready to assemble and bake. This is a convenient option for busy days or when hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • brandynichoal
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
Staci