• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Avoid Burns When Using the PC Garlic Bites Recipe?

In summary, the garlic bites sounds delicious and easy to make, and the Three Cheese Garden Pizza is a great starter recipe.
Foodie
Hi everyone! I'm a new PC consultant (new to the boards as well) and will be doing my first cooking show soon. I will only have the products in the kit for that first show though. Any suggestions on what recipes/products to use? I'd appreciate any and all suggestions!

Why not do the ones they send you in your kit? They are designed for new consultants. You can also look through the Seasons Best. Usually there are 1-2 recipes in each section that would work for new consultant's also. I can't remember if it's the FIRST 1-2 recipes in each category (appetizer, main, dessert), or if it's the LAST 2...but if you look at them, you'll probably be able to tell. Just pick 1-2 you like and practice them, and practice using your tools. :)

garlice bites....use the saute pan, fill with butter melt on stove...using the garlic press....put garlic in melted butter in pan...next...take the 10 biscuit role and cut into 3 or 4 pieces per biscuit and put in the oven at 400 till golden brown on top....flip over when out onto a plate and famoose...you have garlic bites.The only thing you won't have are the sheers, but you can use your utility knife on your cutting board...so you will be using: saute pan, garlic press, cutting board, knife, you could use your prep bowl to melt the butter in the micro if you want....I hope that this helps....the whole recipes might cost you $1.50 so you could tell your host that if you get 10-15 people at your show you will bring a recipe...or just do it as a surprise....Good luck!

The last two recipes of each category in the Season's Best...also the three on cc are delicious

Bobbi- I haven't received my kit yet so I didn't realize there were new consultant friendly recipes included. I'm so excited about joining I just wanted to get a jump-start!

The garlic bites sound delicious and super easy. I may have to use those (I will definitely try them, regardless).

Thanks for the input. I will be using my season's best for sure!

The garlic bites is a great way to help promote the executive cookware line......it shows the versatility of the product.....It is always a great hit at my shows...one of my new consultants used it at her party yesterday that I went to to help her and show support...and her party will close over $700 on her first show....way to go!!!! She also got 3 bookings and another booking off of one of those bookings....it can be done!!!!

I was just talking with a newer consultant on my team - who had 2 shows this weekend.

She started in May, and for every show she's done, she has made the Three Cheese Garden Pizza that comes with the kit. It's a fabulous recipe, and uses a ton of products, and everyone LOVES it. She called me to tell me that she was just closing a show that was over $600, with 2 bookings. She has been making the pizza very successfully since May - and is a Sr. Consultant, on her way to being a Team Leader! I really don't think there is a better starter recipe than that pizza!

I'll agree with the 3 cheese garden pizza. I just signed in March and have done it a bunch and it is great. It is easy (can't really mess it up) and everyone loves it. You can see if you can get a jar of the Italian Seasoning from your director, or just buy one at the grocery (if you can't get your hands on the PC one).

Can't wait to see the 3 cheese pizza recipe! Knowing that a newer consultant has used it with great success makes it even more appealing. Thank you!

Foodie said:
Bobbi- I haven't received my kit yet so I didn't realize there were new consultant friendly recipes included. I'm so excited about joining I just wanted to get a jump-start!
That would make sense! :D I gathered that after reading a few more posts.If you have your password to Consultant's Corner, you can actually see the New Consultant Recipes now, if you want to. ;)
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/product_information/recipes/new_cons_kit_recipes.htmlTHe link should get you there (it will ask you to log-in), but if not, it's under the "Products & Recipes" tab (the red ones)....then select RECIPES -> NEW CONSULTANT RECIPES. Have fun! And welcome. :)

I did the Cool Veggie Pizza for my first few shows this year. It's super easy and no baking at the show involved. You just roll out a can of crescent rolls on the large bar pan and bake ahead of time. Then you mix a bar of softened cream cheese, teaspoon of mayo and tablespoon of dill (if you don't have the PC dill mix you can just use any dill from the grocery store). Then you top with an assortment of raw veggies chosen by the host (makes it different every time). I don't have the recipe handy to verify the measurements of the mayo and dill (might have them backwards). Anyway, for my first few shows I felt more at ease having a simple recipe and everyone is always suprised by how good it is. I've made the garden pizza at home and love it, but I am opposed to turning the oven on during a show in the summer. It just gets too hot! Good luck with whatever you decide!

Also, I created a sort of script for each of the recipes I use that I can refer to to remember what PC product I use for each step of the recipe - just the recipe steps with the PC product to use on a full sheet of paper (for example, add cream cheese to Classic Batter Bowl, mix with the Small Mix n' Scrape, etc.).

LOVE the Garlic bites recipe! I'm going to add that to my chicken penne pasta shows!! Thanks!

TheNewMrsRue said:
LOVE the Garlic bites recipe! I'm going to add that to my chicken penne pasta shows!! Thanks!

When I do the garlic bites, I also grate in about a 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and add about 1 tsp of Italian seasoning to the butter and garlic.

Parmesan-Garlic Biscuit Bites! People asked me so often for the recipe that I had it printed on the back of my business cards!

Foodie said:
Hi everyone! I'm a new PC consultant (new to the boards as well) and will be doing my first cooking show soon. I will only have the products in the kit for that first show though. Any suggestions on what recipes/products to use? I'd appreciate any and all suggestions!

Try the nectarine quesadilla cups, they were alot of fun and you have everything in your kit.

ChefBeckyD said:
When I do the garlic bites, I also grate in about a 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, and add about 1 tsp of Italian seasoning to the butter and garlic.

Parmesan-Garlic Biscuit Bites! People asked me so often for the recipe that I had it printed on the back of my business cards!

What is the exact recipe? How much butter? how much garlic?

I just started PC as well, my first recipe was the three cheese garden veggie. I love it, and everyone at my party loved it! (my first booking actually asked me to make this for her show after she had it at m gran opening) Def reccommend making the new consultant recipes first before your show to see which ones you like and to kinda get a feel of how you would demo it at a show. I also reccommend the chicken pesto flatbread, it was yummo!

Thank you all so much for the advice! I will definitely be using these message boards in the future :)

When you do the garlic bites it's important to wrap the saute pan's handle in a towel after you take it out from the oven. I burned my hand many times and now I wrap it automatically, or put my glove over the handle. As a new consultant being nervous and so on it's easy to forget and a few minutes later it is still hot enough to get a nice burn.
Good luck!

Zsu said:
When you do the garlic bites it's important to wrap the saute pan's handle in a towel after you take it out from the oven. I burned my hand many times and now I wrap it automatically, or put my glove over the handle. As a new consultant being nervous and so on it's easy to forget and a few minutes later it is still hot enough to get a nice burn.
Good luck!

Amen to that!! But still be careful! Last night I made these, and I had the glove over the handle. About 30 minutes later, as I was washing up the dishes, I went to get the pan...took off the glove. The silicone part was still warm, but I could handle it, but the END where it is the metal...that part was still very hot!! The glove insulated it too well and didn't allow it to cool enough. :) ALWAYS test it.

1. What is included in the 1st Show-Only Kit products?

The 1st Show-Only Kit products include a variety of our top-selling kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as a selection of our most popular food items. These products are specially curated to help you get your Pampered Chef business off to a successful start.

2. Can I customize the products in my 1st Show-Only Kit?

Unfortunately, the products in the 1st Show-Only Kit cannot be customized. However, we have carefully selected a variety of products that are sure to appeal to a wide range of customers.

3. Are there any discounts or special offers available for the 1st Show-Only Kit products?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for the 1st Show-Only Kit products. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

4. How many products are typically included in the 1st Show-Only Kit?

The number of products included in the 1st Show-Only Kit may vary, but it typically includes around 10-15 items. These products are carefully selected to give you a well-rounded selection of our top-selling products.

5. Can I add additional products to my 1st Show-Only Kit?

No, the 1st Show-Only Kit cannot be modified or added to. However, once you have completed your first show, you will have the opportunity to customize your own starter kit and choose the products you would like to include.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies