• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Taste of Success: New Consultant Recipe Suggestions for Your Next Demo

In summary, the new consultant recipes are: three-cheese garden pizza, clubhouse chicken squares, and strawberry amaretto squares.
OhmyDLM
Silver Member
Can I ask for your suggestions for a good new consultant recipe to demo?

I'm doing a show for a host who has expressed interest in the business and her sister is interested too. I'm having them both be hands on helpers for me at the demo to get a good feel for it, however, I'd like to do a good new consultant recipe featuring products in the new kit. I'm providing the ingredients as a host special and would like to go shopping this evening...

What do you suggest?

Three-Cheese Garden Pizza! Really showcases the Ultimate Mandoline, plus it uses the most products out of the three new consultant recipes. :) Tasty too!

I made the clubhouse chicken squares at my first couple of shows. I think that's a good recipe for a new consultant because it's easy & uses lots of tools in the kit.

The strawberry amaretto squares. Any new consultant recipe would be good because it will be practice for them for when they start! :)

finley1991 said:
The strawberry amaretto squares. Any new consultant recipe would be good because it will be practice for them for when they start! :)

Ok, I feel silly, LoL... where do you find new consultant recipe's???

Thankyou for all of your suggestions, I love the three cheese pizza as well!

Any suggestions for a new consultant "no bake" recipe or something with a crust I can pre-bake because I think it's going to be kind of warm around here tomorrow?

Thanks again.

Anyone????????

Log onto CC to find the new consultant recipes. Click on the Products and Recipes tab, then it should be under recipes.

Consultant's Corner-->Products & Recipes-->Recipes-->New Consultant Recipes

Don't click on anything until you see New Consultant Recipes; just "hover" your mouse over the selctions.

:)

Thankyou sooo much, three years into the business and a Director and I never knew that was there!

Very much appreciated :)

1. What are some easy and crowd-pleasing recipes I can use for my first Pampered Chef demo?

For a simple yet delicious option, try our Southwest Chipotle Chicken Dip. Another popular choice is our Mini Deep Dish Pizzas, which can be customized with different toppings to suit any taste. Our Lemon Blueberry Trifle is also a hit for those with a sweet tooth.

2. Do you have any recipe suggestions for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have plenty of options for those with dietary restrictions. Our Gluten-Free Chicken and Broccoli Casserole and Vegan Black Bean Enchiladas are both delicious and easy to make. We also have a variety of recipes that are dairy-free, low-carb, and allergen-friendly.

3. Can I use my own recipes for a Pampered Chef demo?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own recipes for a demo. However, we recommend trying out our tried and true recipes first, as they have been specifically designed for a successful demo and are sure to impress your guests.

4. How can I make my demo more interactive and engaging for my guests?

One idea is to have your guests participate in making the recipes. You can assign tasks to different guests, such as chopping veggies or mixing ingredients, and make it a fun and collaborative experience. You can also ask for volunteers to help with product demonstrations or to share their own cooking tips and tricks.

5. Are there any recipes that require special Pampered Chef products?

While some of our recipes do use specific Pampered Chef products, there are plenty of options that can be made with basic kitchen tools. We recommend starting with our "5 Ingredients or Less" recipes, which are designed for minimal equipment. As you become more familiar with our products, you can incorporate them into your demos and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • linilinda
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • kcmckay
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies