• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pork Show & Dessert Demo: Deliciousness Awaits!

In summary, the "Pork Show & Dessert Demo: Deliciousness Awaits!" event is a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn how to make delicious pork dishes and desserts using their high-quality kitchen products. No prior cooking experience is necessary as their trained consultants will guide you through the recipes. There will be samples to taste during the event and all necessary ingredients and kitchen tools will be provided. Products used during the event can also be purchased from the Pampered Chef consultant at the end of the event.
Jenni
I am doing the pork show this weekend... for some healthy eating folks. I did a pork in the microwave show last weekend and everyone loved it! But there was some down time while waiting for it to cook and rest. So i thought I would whip together a dessert in front of them. The host is a good friend and I told her I was bringing dessert... but I want to show more tools so I now just plan to bring the ingredients for the dessert and demo... any suggestions on a recipe? I do have a truffle bowl...
Thanks

Last edited:
My "Go To" recipe for a healthy dessert is the Apple Berry Salsa with Baked Cinnamon Chips. (I bake the chips in advance)

Attachments

• Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon Chips.doc
    69 KB · Views: 231
I second Becky---my fave spring/summer sweet treat! Also, the strawberry cream trifle is pretty lo-cal. You could also do sugar-free pudding mix, low fat cool whip, angel food cake instead of pound, etc to make it more lo-cal.

I've been known to do apple crisps with Slenda for Baking and they turn out good!
Other then that... the apple berry salsa is a great one.... as mentioned above!:thumbup:
Also, there are a few desserts that might fit the bar in our "It's Good For You" cookbook!

I had a host want to do a fruit tray but was running a little behind when I got there. I cut the fruit up and layered it in my trifel bowl with some cool whip and it was a hit! All the colors looked so pretty and it was so much better than just being on a tray!

What is the "Pork Show & Dessert Demo: Deliciousness Awaits!" event?

The "Pork Show & Dessert Demo: Deliciousness Awaits!" event is a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn how to make delicious pork dishes and desserts using our high-quality kitchen products.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend the event?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to attend the "Pork Show & Dessert Demo: Deliciousness Awaits!" event. Our trained consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips along the way.

Will there be samples to taste during the event?

Yes, there will be samples of the dishes made during the "Pork Show & Dessert Demo: Deliciousness Awaits!" event for you to taste. We want you to experience the deliciousness firsthand!

Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. All the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools will be provided for you to use during the demonstration.

Can I purchase the products used during the event?

Yes, you can purchase the products used during the "Pork Show & Dessert Demo: Deliciousness Awaits!" event from our Pampered Chef consultant. They will be available for purchase at the end of the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • meganmcg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • cookscorner
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies