• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of a Fast and Easy Dessert

In summary, the person is in need of a dessert for a show tomorrow and does not have any of the tools to make the dessert. They asked for help and was given two recipes. One is a classic trifle that is easy to make and the other is a chocolate death by chocolate trifle which is also easy to make.
kabsmommy
I am in need of a fast and easy dessert option for a show tomorrow. I dont have any of the tools to make the lava cake or I would make that. Can someone help me please

Do you have the trifle bowl?

I do have the trifle bowl

kabsmommy said:
I do have the trifle bowl

Then make a brownie in your large bar pan and do a Brownie Strawberry Trifle. I'd make the brownie ahead of time or at least as soon as you get to the host's house so it has time to cool.

Pudding layer: 2 packages vanilla or white chocolate pudding, 1 3/4 cups milk -whisk until thickens then stir in 8 oz cool whip.

Layer: 1/3 brownies, 1/3 pudding, 1/3 strawberries. Repeat x 3. Top with cool whip (EAD) and chocolate shavings and one of our sprinkles.

I love the Chocolate Banana Cream Trifle that is in the current Seasons Best (again). It's one of my go-to recipes especially when someone wants a cheap recipe.

Both of those sound wonderful!!! Now to decide which one to do:) Thanks so much!!!

I make a death by chocolate but I change it up.
Chocolate cake, Chocolate pudding Cool whip with crushed heath bar or reces cup crushed in layers.
It is so good….

I've done the Death By Chocolate Trifle. YUMMMMMM. Super easy.

Death by Chocolate

1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix, plus ingredients to make brownies
2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee (or you can by the Heath Bits already crushed - in the section with the bags of Chocolate Chips)

1. Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
2. Mix pudding according to package directions.
3. In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: 1/2 of the brownie, crumbled; 1/2 of the pudding; 1 toffee bar, crushed; 1/2 of the whipped topping.
4. Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
5. Refrigerate. Best if made the day before you serve it.

By the way, a great file to have on hand for Trifles:

Attachments

• Trifle Bowl Recipes by category.doc
    401.5 KB · Views: 1,026
Bobbi.... Thank you.... ;)

1. What is the quickest dessert recipe you recommend for a last-minute gathering?

Our Classic Brownie Mix is a fan-favorite for a fast and easy dessert. Simply mix in some chocolate chips or nuts for an extra touch, and you'll have delicious brownies in just 20-25 minutes!

2. Are there any no-bake dessert options available?

Yes, our No-Bake Cheesecake Mix is a perfect choice for a quick and effortless dessert. Just mix, chill, and top with your favorite fruits or toppings for a delicious treat.

3. Do you have any gluten-free options for a fast dessert?

Absolutely! Our Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix is a delicious and easy dessert that everyone can enjoy. Simply follow the instructions on the package and you'll have warm, gooey cookies in no time.

4. Can I make a fast and easy dessert in the microwave?

Yes, our Microwave Cake Pan Set allows you to create a delicious cake in minutes. Simply mix the ingredients, pour into the pan, and microwave for 3-4 minutes for a quick and tasty dessert.

5. Are there any options for a healthier fast dessert?

Yes, our Veggie Spiralizer can be used to create delicious and healthy fruit or veggie "noodles" for a light and refreshing dessert. Try topping them with some yogurt and fresh berries for a guilt-free treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • AJPratt