• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Healthy Dessert--Weight Watchers Crowd

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and products to help you create delicious and healthy desserts that are Weight Watchers-friendly. They have low-calorie options such as Lemon-Ginger Cheesecake Bites and Chocolate-Peanut Butter Banana Bites, and their products can be used to make Weight Watchers-friendly desserts. The SmartPoints value of their desserts varies, but they strive to keep it low for those following the Weight Watchers program. They also have gluten-free options such as Flourless Chocolate Torte and Gluten-Free Lemon Bars.
gailz2
Gold Member
I have a show coming up and many of the ladies are on Weight Watchers so the host wants a "healthy" dessert. Any suggestions?? :confused:

That is great, NooraK. Thank you for posting the site, and thank you, ChefAnn for creating such a great piece!

My favorites are the Yogurt cups in the it's good for you cookbook, and the basic Strawberry trifle w/ angel food. You melt a couple tablespoons of sugar free strawberry jam & toss w/ sliced strawberries, angle food cubed & fat free cool whip. Just layer cake, strawberries, & cool whip or sugar free pudding. Yumm

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. I understand that you have a show coming up and you are looking for a healthy dessert option for your guests who are on Weight Watchers. I would suggest trying our delicious fruit skewers with a light yogurt dip. They are low in points and provide a refreshing and guilt-free option for your guests. You can also get creative and add different fruits to the skewers for variety. Another option could be our mini chocolate avocado mousse cups, which are also low in points and are a great way to satisfy a sweet tooth without going overboard on calories. I hope these suggestions help and I wish you a successful show! Happy cooking!

1. How can I make a healthy dessert for a Weight Watchers crowd?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and products to help you create delicious and healthy desserts that are Weight Watchers-friendly. Our SmartPoints®-friendly recipes are specifically designed to meet the nutritional guidelines of the Weight Watchers program.

2. Are there any low-calorie dessert options available?

Yes, we have several low-calorie dessert options that are perfect for the Weight Watchers crowd. Our Lemon-Ginger Cheesecake Bites and Chocolate-Peanut Butter Banana Bites are just a few examples of guilt-free treats that are both delicious and satisfying.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make Weight Watchers-friendly desserts?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of products that are specifically designed to help you create healthy and delicious desserts. From our non-stick bakeware to our versatile kitchen tools, you can easily whip up a tasty treat that is perfect for the Weight Watchers crowd.

4. What is the SmartPoints value of Pampered Chef desserts?

The SmartPoints value of our desserts varies depending on the recipe and ingredients used. However, we strive to create recipes that are low in SmartPoints and are suitable for those following the Weight Watchers program.

5. Are there any gluten-free dessert options available?

Yes, we offer several gluten-free dessert options that are perfect for the Weight Watchers crowd. Our Flourless Chocolate Torte and Gluten-Free Lemon Bars are just two examples of delicious and healthy desserts that are gluten-free and Weight Watchers-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kreaser