• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Morracan Crostini Melts

In summary, to make Chicken Moroccan Crostini Melts, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, Moroccan seasoning, salt, pepper, canned diced tomatoes, green olives, garlic, lemon juice, French bread, and goat cheese. To prepare the chicken, season it with Moroccan seasoning, salt, and pepper, then cook it in a skillet with olive oil. After shredding the chicken, assemble it with the tomato-olive mixture on top of crusty bread, and bake for 10-12 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly. You can use any type of crusty bread for the crostini and any type of cheese, though goat cheese adds a unique tangy flavor.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I made these today for our cluster meeting. Wasn't really my first pick of recipes, but I had to find something that wasn't a new consultant recipe and that I could make fast before the meeting. But they were fabulous! It was a quick easy recipe that shows a lot of products. It suggests to add green onions and red peppers which I liked, it makes it more colorful and adds more products to show. This would be a good recipe to do as an interactive show or even just to make before a show. The only ingredient that seemed odd was the dried fruit. Not for sure what it exactly added to the recipe. I'm debating on offering this recipe for my fall shows, if I did I'd probably either buy a bag of dried fruit and offer to use it for my hosts or you can also buy 6 small packs in a box that could be used at 6 shows. Seems an interesting ingredient to ask a host to buy!

These sound so good! I wonder if you can buy the dried fruit mixture in the small boxes?
Maybe we could purchase a bag to have at home and then offer to bring it to the show. That way the host wouldn't have to have a whole bag left over.
Deb

zmom58 said:
These sound so good! I wonder if you can buy the dried fruit mixture in the small boxes?
Maybe we could purchase a bag to have at home and then offer to bring it to the show. That way the host wouldn't have to have a whole bag left over.
Deb

Yah that was my thought!

1. What ingredients are needed to make Chicken Moroccan Crostini Melts?

To make Chicken Moroccan Crostini Melts, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, Moroccan seasoning, salt, pepper, canned diced tomatoes, green olives, garlic, lemon juice, French bread, and goat cheese.

2. How do I prepare the chicken for this recipe?

Start by preheating your oven to 375°F. Then, season the chicken breasts with Moroccan seasoning, salt, and pepper. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken for about 6-7 minutes on each side, until it is fully cooked. Let it cool and then shred the chicken using a fork.

3. Can I use a different type of bread for the crostini?

Yes, you can use any type of crusty bread for the crostini. You can also use pita bread or naan for a different twist on this recipe.

4. Do I have to use goat cheese or can I use a different type of cheese?

You can use any type of cheese that you prefer for this recipe. Feta cheese or shredded mozzarella would also work well. However, goat cheese adds a unique tangy flavor that complements the other ingredients in this dish.

5. How long do these crostini melts need to bake in the oven?

After assembling the crostini with the shredded chicken and tomato-olive mixture, bake them in the oven for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Keep an eye on them to prevent burning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnathepamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • gnlf
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gnlf
  • Jennie50