• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Show Tomorrow.. Just Found Out There Is More Than One Vendor!

In summary, there will be multiple vendors selling products at the show tomorrow, in addition to Pampered Chef. It is possible that there may be some overlap in products, but each vendor will have their own unique offerings. The presence of other vendors should not have any impact on the presentation or demonstration of Pampered Chef products. Our focus will still be on showcasing our high-quality products and providing a fun and informative experience for our customers. We cannot guarantee any special deals or promotions because of the other vendors, but we always strive to offer the best prices and value for our customers. There is nothing different you need to do or know because of the other vendors, just come prepared to enjoy the show and see all the great products that will be available
Meigs
HI Everyone,
I just got off of the phone with my Host for Tomorrow. She informed me that she is now having a jewelry table and a Candle Company at her home the same time as well.
Geeesh!!!
So, I am thinking that if I don't want to be there all night I better change my recipe or think of something else to grab attention and show off my pc products!!!!

Any Suggestions would be much appreciated!

=-)

Does anyone think that making the Warm Nutty Caramel Browneys in the DCB would turn out??

Do the 15minute Fajitas. Quick and shows off the DCB, Mandoline and Salad Choppers. You can then tell everyone that they just made it available to everyone. =)

I wouldn't be too worried. I just went to a a multi-vendor event, and I'm sitting at $1000 and haven't closed yet. People were buying things for Christmas gifts. PC is what they wanted. I know the other vendors didn't have nearly the sales. I think the fajitas in the DCB is a great idea!

Just saw this thread....how did it go?

1. What does it mean that there is more than one vendor at the show tomorrow?

It means that there will be multiple vendors selling products at the show tomorrow, in addition to Pampered Chef.

2. Will there be any overlap in products between the different vendors?

It is possible that there may be some overlap in products, but each vendor will have their own unique offerings.

3. How will this affect the presentation or demonstration of Pampered Chef products?

The presence of other vendors should not have any impact on the presentation or demonstration of Pampered Chef products. Our focus will still be on showcasing our high-quality products and providing a fun and informative experience for our customers.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions available because of the multiple vendors?

We cannot guarantee any special deals or promotions because of the other vendors, but we always strive to offer the best prices and value for our customers.

5. Is there anything I should know or do differently because of the other vendors?

No, there is nothing different you need to do or know. Just come prepared to enjoy the show and see all the great products that will be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Partlo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • wadesgirl