• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why did a fellow vendor leave the show to support me as a new consultant?

In summary, the PC woman was set up at the vendor show by the organizer, and another woman shows up. The PC woman tells the other woman that she's been there a while and that she's a new consultant. The other woman tells the PC woman that she's been doing this for a while and is leaving. The PC woman ends up with one lead and three or four orders. She also has a show coming up. She makes sure to have current catalogs, order forms, and information about the upcoming specials at her table.
PCTE2010
So I was incredibly peeved today when I had to do a vendor show...set up my table and promptly had a PC woman tell me she was about to set up, but felt bad because I was already there.
The woman organizing the vendor show had told me I was going to be the only PC consultant there so imagine my surprise when another shows up!
Anyway, I felt bad because the vendor people basically screwed us both so I told her to set up next to me and we could split any leads we might generate and we'll both work at it. She said she'd think about it, and then I never saw her again.
Found out later she had been at this a while, and I'm a new consultant so she decided to leave so I could get my feet wet. Seriously unreal!! Makes me love PC...ended up bragging to another direct sales person with a diff company about how our consultants support each other in our business which I feel is SO true. Glad I joined PC. <3 my fellow consultants!

That was super sweet of her to do. :)

wow, that was very nice of her!

Glad the veteran was so gracious. You're right. PC ROCKS!

That was so awesome of her! I love the camraderie and generosity of PC! It's one of the perks of being with PC. Kudos to her!

Hi PCT... I have my first vendor market coming up on July 31st. So how did it go after you were on your own? Did you get lots of leads, orders, etc? Did you have enough stuff or too much stuff? Please share!

It was a very small vendor show, and not well-advertised :(
Ended up with one lead - who has booked and changed his show date a couple times already...ugh.
Got 3 or 4 orders, and I really only have my starter kit to work with. Also had ordered some "camp-friendly" items for my table because it was at a campground. It seemed to work well enough for what it was.

I also have a show coming up and wondered what kind of literature should you have besides the recruiting info. Also wanted to know what type of things should we take.

I always make sure I have several current catalogs, which I hide behind my table. I put minis or old catalogs out for people to take. I also make sure I have order forms and information about hosting as well as the upcoming specials with me.

1. What is "Funny How Things Work Out..." all about?

"Funny How Things Work Out..." is a book written by Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher. It shares her personal story of building a successful business and offers insights and advice for others looking to do the same.

2. Is this book only for people interested in starting a business?

No, this book is for anyone looking for inspiration, motivation, and practical tips for achieving their goals and dreams. It is applicable to both personal and professional growth.

3. Are there any specific cooking or kitchen tips included in the book?

While the book primarily focuses on business and personal growth, there are some cooking and kitchen tips sprinkled throughout. However, the main focus is on Doris Christopher's journey and the lessons she learned along the way.

4. Can I purchase this book from Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Funny How Things Work Out..." is available for purchase on our website, along with other books and resources for personal and professional growth.

5. Is there an audiobook version available?

At this time, there is no audiobook version of "Funny How Things Work Out...". However, you can purchase the e-book version for easy reading on your electronic devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Cookingchic4u