• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes From Catalog...where Do I Find Listing of What Each Is??

In summary, the conversation is about a hostess asking for help in finding a specific recipe from the catalog. One of the recipes is for a salad or veggies with Asian Seasoning, and the other is for a pizza with chicken, bacon, tomatoes, red onion, and possibly avocado. The group discusses ways to find the recipes and one person suggests emailing the Test Kitchens for help. The conversation also briefly mentions the end of the school year and a possible recipe for a California Club pizza.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I'm having an EXHAUSTED moment...been up for the past 3 days with only 6 total hours of sleep.

A good hostess has called and wants to know which recipe it is on a few pages of the catalog (Orig. S/S cattie) and I can't find anywhere (that I'm looking) on CC.

Can anyone help me??

Thanks,

Lisa

Most of the pictures have a listing of what recipe it is, and where it can be found. Which one is she wanting to know?

Do you know which pictures she's looking at?ETA: lol Love it when I post right after someone w/o realizing. :D

Table of contents.Beware ... some hosts see items that are pictured but no recipes are there for them!

Going to get a cattie...it's one of the salads...but I wasn't sure which one it was.

One that she wants I can see where recipe is listed...she just didn't see it...but the other is the salad or veggies on page 43.....where the Asian Seasoning in picture...wondering if it's steamed or tossed veggies with EVOO and Asian Seasoning Mix??

Ideas??

She's also wondering what is showing the Large Serving Spatula on page 57? I doesn't look like just a veggie pizza to me, but I'm tired, so maybe it is, lol.

Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

Lisa

I think the picture with the Asian Seasoning is just what you said. As for the Large Serving Spatula, I can see chicken, bacon, tomatoes, red onion and maybe avocado in the picture. You could go into the recipe search on CC and see if you can find what recipe that is. Looks kind of yummy, no wonder she wants to know what it is. :)

If all else fails, you can always email the Test Kitchens and they'll tell you what's in the picture.

Thanks...praying for good behaving kids and EARLY bed time...but they are wired only 3 more days of school left....then my 1st grader says...well actually 2 "real" days, 'cause we go all day Monday and only half day Tues. and Weds, so that makes 2 full days!

The large serving spatula...isn't that the California Club pizza?

1. Where can I find a listing of all the recipes featured in the Pampered Chef catalog?

You can find a listing of all the recipes featured in the Pampered Chef catalog on our website. Simply go to the "Recipes" tab and select "Catalog Recipes" to browse through all the delicious options.

2. Are all the ingredients listed in the catalog recipes available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all the ingredients used in our catalog recipes are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find them listed under the "Ingredients" tab on our website.

3. Can I customize the recipes featured in the catalog to fit my dietary restrictions?

Of course! Our catalog recipes are meant to be versatile and can be customized to fit your dietary needs. Simply substitute ingredients or make adjustments as needed.

4. Are there any videos or tutorials available for the catalog recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of videos and tutorials available on our website for all the catalog recipes. You can find them under the "Videos" tab.

5. How often are new recipes added to the Pampered Chef catalog?

We are constantly adding new and delicious recipes to our catalog. Keep an eye out for our seasonal catalogs, as they often feature new and exciting recipes for you to try.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RAyres
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RAyres
  • ~*Heather*~
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • c00p