• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I address the lack of support from my upline in my PC business?

In summary, the speaker has been with a company called PC for almost a year and initially didn't need much help since they had experience with another DS company. However, they have found PC to be very different from paper crafts and have not received much support from their upline. They are frustrated because their upline is now a director and continues to make money off of their sales without providing any support or inspiration. The speaker is unsure of how to approach their upline about this issue and is feeling sad and discontent. Other consultants offer advice to turn their anger into motivation and seek support from other sources.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
I've been with PC for almost a year. When signing up I didn't need much help since I had previously been a consultant/demo for another DS company. All I needed was someone to sign up under... That said, PC is very different from paper crafts so I needed more help then my upline must have thought. I admit I haven't called my upline about any ?'s I've had because I've been able to find the answer here or on CC.

My upline has never contacted me asking how I'm doing, if I need any help, or nothing. There haven't been any cluster meetings either. I do understand things happen and it sometimes gets crazy and hard to get together, but I'm very :( because since I've signed up my upline is now a director and continues to make money off of my sales and I get no support or inspiration. I've heard of great cluster meetings and wonderful input giving other consultants drive to do better with their PC business.

My ? is how do I approach my upline about this? I don't want to hurt feelings or make anyone mad, but at this point I'm getting :grumpy:

I love PC and know one day I too will be a director but I don't want someone to get credit and new promotions when they haven't done anything to deserve it other then signing me up.

My dear cheffers... please give me your wisdom... I'm so :cry: sad right now and don't know how to direct my discontent.

I understand where you are coming from. My director is the same way. She admits that she is not a leader and I also get angry regarding the $ she makes off of me for nothing. There is nothing you can do regarding her promotions or commision overrides from your sales. Try to turn your anger into a motivator and get working on that promotion to director for yourself. Get the CDs when you order supplies, do the 3-2-1 consistently, ask everyone everything and do it sincerely. Look elsewhere for your support. Good luck!

Have you spoken to her?
I would think that is where you should start.
Some of us, including Directors, did not get the support and or training either.
Tell her you would like to promote and work together to do it.
No one is a mind reader and if you are a self starter and didn't seem to need help maybe she just let you be :)
Now let her know what you need, if after that she is unwilling, ask for hospitality or find a sister consultants meetings to attend.
And hey, you always have us!!

My sista Jen!
Go figure we answer her :)

If she is a new director , she may be struggling to find her way...especially if her director/upline is back in the states or elsewhere. If your director is local, let her know you would like the support that cluster meetings can provide...even if you are the only consultant who shows up. (Side note: consultants not showing up for cluster meetings can be one of the most disheartening aspects of being a director.)

If she isn't local, you can ask for regular coaching calls and for a Hospitality Director. I was in Germany when I signed and my director was in the US. She and I talked almost every week (she had a cheap calling program) and she set me up with a phenomenal HD.

Hope this helps. In the meantime, you have us. :)

Related to How do I address the lack of support from my upline in my PC business?

What is a "hard question" and how do I handle it during a Pampered Chef party?

A "hard question" is a question that may challenge or put the presenter on the spot. It could be about the product, the company, or the presenter themselves. The best way to handle a hard question during a Pampered Chef party is to stay calm, listen to the question carefully, and answer it honestly and confidently. If you don't know the answer, it's okay to say so and offer to find out the answer for the customer.

What if I don't know the answer to a question during a Pampered Chef party?

It's okay if you don't know the answer to a question during a Pampered Chef party. You can always offer to find out the answer for the customer and follow up with them after the party. It's important to remain honest and transparent with your customers.

How can I prepare for potential hard questions during a Pampered Chef party?

One way to prepare for potential hard questions during a Pampered Chef party is to familiarize yourself with the products and the company. You can also practice answering common questions with a friend or colleague. It's also helpful to have some resources on hand, such as product catalogs or the company's website, to reference if needed.

What if a customer asks a question about a competitor's product during a Pampered Chef party?

If a customer asks a question about a competitor's product during a Pampered Chef party, it's important to remain professional and respectful. You can acknowledge the question and redirect the conversation back to the products being presented. You can also use this as an opportunity to highlight the unique features and benefits of Pampered Chef products.

How can I turn a hard question into a positive opportunity during a Pampered Chef party?

A hard question can be turned into a positive opportunity by using it as a chance to showcase your knowledge and expertise about the products and the company. You can also use it as an opportunity to address any misconceptions or concerns the customer may have. Remember to stay positive and confident in your answers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • Roadtripray