• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Recipes With Splenda?

In summary, there are many delicious and diabetic-friendly chocolate recipes that can be made using Splenda as a substitute for sugar. Some ideas include sugar-free chocolate fondue, truffles, mousse, covered strawberries, peanut butter cups, cheesecake, banana bread, cookies, fudge, brownies, and pudding. These recipes are perfect for Valentine's Day or any other occasion and are sure to satisfy any chocolate cravings without affecting blood sugar levels.
soulsing
Silver Member
Anyone know of any pampered chef chocolate recipes where Splenda could be substituted and it still turn out delicious? I have a customer who is diabetic and wants to do something chocolaty for valentines day and was looking for some ideas from me. I never tried any of our recipes with Splenda, so I have no clue how it would affect the taste and texture of our recipes. Any thoughts or ideas I could give her?

One excellent recipe for a diabetic-friendly Valentine's Day treat is this Sugar-Free Chocolate Fondue. This recipe calls for Splenda as the sweetener, so your customer won't have to worry about any taste or texture issues: Ingredients: -1/2 cup heavy cream -3 tablespoons Splenda -4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips -1 teaspoon vanilla extract Instructions: 1. In a medium saucepan, bring cream and Splenda to a boil. 2. Reduce heat to low and add chocolate chips, stirring until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. 3. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. 4. Transfer to a fondue pot or ceramic bowl and serve with fresh fruit or other dippers of choice. Enjoy!

1. Chocolate Truffles - Use Splenda in place of sugar in this decadent truffle recipe. Roll the truffles in cocoa powder or chopped nuts for added flavor and texture.2. Chocolate Mousse - This light and airy dessert can easily be made diabetic-friendly by using Splenda instead of sugar. Serve it in a pretty glass dish for a festive touch.3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Dip fresh strawberries in melted chocolate made with Splenda for a guilt-free treat. You can also sprinkle some chopped nuts or shredded coconut on top for added crunch.4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups - These homemade peanut butter cups are easy to make and can be made diabetic-friendly by using sugar-free chocolate chips and Splenda in the peanut butter filling.5. Chocolate Cheesecake - Use a sugar-free chocolate crust and sweeten the cheesecake filling with Splenda for a rich and creamy dessert.6. Chocolate Banana Bread - This classic recipe can easily be made diabetic-friendly by using Splenda instead of sugar. Add some chopped nuts or chocolate chips for extra flavor.7. Chocolate Chip Cookies - Use a sugar substitute, such as Splenda, in your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe for a guilt-free treat.8. Chocolate Fudge - This rich and creamy fudge can be made diabetic-friendly by using sugar-free chocolate chips and Splenda in place of sugar. Add some chopped nuts or dried fruit for added texture.9. Chocolate Brownies - Use Splenda instead of sugar in your favorite brownie recipe for a decadent and diabetic-friendly treat. You can also add some chopped nuts or chocolate chips for extra flavor.10. Chocolate Pudding - Use Splenda in place of sugar in this easy homemade chocolate pudding recipe. Serve it with some whipped cream or fresh berries for a delicious and guilt-free dessert.

1. Can I use Splenda in place of sugar in my chocolate recipes?

Yes, Splenda can be used as a substitute for sugar in most chocolate recipes. However, since Splenda is sweeter than sugar, you may need to adjust the amount used to achieve your desired level of sweetness.

2. Are there any special instructions for baking with Splenda in chocolate recipes?

Yes, when using Splenda in baking, it is recommended to add 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce or mashed banana for every cup of Splenda used. This will help to add moisture and prevent the baked goods from becoming too dry.

3. Can I use cocoa powder with Splenda to make hot chocolate?

Yes, you can use cocoa powder with Splenda to make hot chocolate. Simply mix together the cocoa powder, Splenda, and hot water or milk to create a delicious and low-sugar hot chocolate.

4. Are there any chocolate recipes specifically designed for using Splenda?

Yes, there are many chocolate recipes that have been developed specifically for using Splenda as a sugar substitute. These recipes can be found on the Splenda website or in cookbooks specifically for using Splenda.

5. Can I use Splenda in all types of chocolate recipes?

While Splenda can be used in most chocolate recipes, it may not work well in recipes that rely heavily on the texture and structure provided by sugar, such as chocolate mousse or fudge. It is best to use Splenda in recipes that have a higher liquid content, such as brownies, cookies, and cakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • sherry
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sherry
Replies