• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Ring Recipes for Your Next Show

In summary, the favorite ring recipes are the Taco Ring with the salad on the inside, the Chicken Club Ring, and the Broccoli Ham Ring.
ChefMary412
What are you favorite ring recipes? I want to do one for my next show, but not sure which is a favorite.

Chicken club ring all the way!! I enjoy the chicken and broccoli. I have done breakfast ones as well and they are good.

Taco Ring w/the salad on the inside....fresh salsa & sour cream on the side!!:D

Taco Ring-------------HANDS DOWN!

Oh gosh they are both really good :) Too hard to pick but I love the chicken club the best i think. You will sell alot of the all the best cookbook too :)

Taco Ring w/the salad. It's a meal!

Taco ring is a crowd fave. My fave is the chicken bistro twist (made into a ring or braid) or the chicken club ring!

I love all the rings! When I started, the broccoli ham ring was very popular. I remember dreaming of making it in my sleep. My family still loves that one and the taco ring. Cheeseburger ring is my DS fave. Now I know what I'm making for dinner!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring - everyone always loves it when I make it! :)

Attachments

• LemonHerbChickenRing.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 240
Chicken Club or Spinach Artichoke are my favs.

OH!! It is so tough to decide...my favorite, my favorite?! Um...ah...I can't pick, so try any one of these:
Taco Ring (try it tomorrow night for your family dinner, great to have all the time)
Lemon Herb Chicken Ring (not sure why this has only been in past SB)
Broccoli & Chicken Ring (promote the All the Best cookbook)

Those are my top 3, in no particular order as I can't tell you which is my FAV as I LOVE the chicken ones and they use different products to make them, so you'll show more off.

My family likes the Taco Ring! We also make the Chicken Broccoli Braid as a ring. You could also make a meatball sub ring using 2 tubes of french bread dough seamed together. Good luck!

About the brocolli ham ring recipe...what is the Volume of 4 oz of chopped brocolli? A cup? or ?? Thanks

My vote is for Chicken Club Ring - yummo!

Funny ring story.....

I was at my In-laws last night, and MIL was telling me about a recipe she had copied out of a TOH magazine. Keep in mind that MIL won't attend or host any type of DS party...well, she thought this recipe looked so good, and can't wait to make it for Sunday Supper....

Turns out it is the Broccoli Ham Ring! I told her it was a tried & true PC recipe.

Then she showed me another recipe she wants to try - and it's Chocolate Chip Sensation!:D

It was fun, and a very satisfying to tell her that I'd had those recipes for years in PC cookbooks!

I love and all my hosts and guests love spinach artichoke ring. I make into a braid and make it on the Large Bar Pan since this is the stone I sell the most of and is my favorite.:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Funny ring story.....

I was at my In-laws last night, and MIL was telling me about a recipe she had copied out of a TOH magazine. Keep in mind that MIL won't attend or host any type of DS party...well, she thought this recipe looked so good, and can't wait to make it for Sunday Supper....

Turns out it is the Broccoli Ham Ring! I told her it was a tried & true PC recipe.

Then she showed me another recipe she wants to try - and it's Chocolate Chip Sensation!:D

It was fun, and a very satisfying to tell her that I'd had those recipes for years in PC cookbooks!

I am sorry, but I am laughing and saying "Nener Nener Nener" in my head at your MIL right now...LOL!!

My fav is the Chicken Brocolli with Chicken Club & Turkey (chicken) Cranberry right behind.

My favorite is Chicken Enchilada Ring, and the Turkey-Cranberry Ring for Thanksgiving Leftovers. I do the "Hide the Turkey" Shows in November, and do th turkey Cranberry Ring- Yummo !!!!!

Broccoli Ham Ring! Made it last night even! :) The old recipe with the Dijon but with no mayo.For twists I like the Pepperoni Pizza Twist best.

My two favorites are the chicken club ring and chicken enchilada ring!!!

CookingwithMary said:
About the brocolli ham ring recipe...what is the Volume of 4 oz of chopped brocolli? A cup? or ??

Thanks

I guess it's about 1 cup. To be honest, I don't measure the broccoli, cheese or the ham. If you have too much filling, it's no biggie. It's pretty with alot of the filling showing between the cresents.
I made up a ring tonight (and didn't measure anything!). I used turkey ham, shredded cheddar cheese, red & green peppers (from our garden) onion, and a little mayo. Both DH and DS said it was really good and DS suggested I contact HO so they could put it in a cookbook ;). Gotta love him!

I experimented this evening with the Broc & Ham ringe recipe. Made a half portion, not the full recipe. Proportions included less ham, because of diet restrictions, a generous amount of brocolli, onion, parsley, easy on the cheese and added mayo. Grainy dijoon mustard. Oh my...yummy!First time I've used the "one piece' Pillsbury crescent roll dough, too. It was delicious! Saved a piece for DH who is working late...but it is calling my name...

CookingwithMary said:
I experimented this evening with the Broc & Ham ringe recipe. Made a half portion, not the full recipe.

Proportions included less ham, because of diet restrictions, a generous amount of brocolli, onion, parsley, easy on the cheese and added mayo. Grainy dijoon mustard. Oh my...yummy!

First time I've used the "one piece' Pillsbury crescent roll dough, too.

It was delicious!

Saved a piece for DH who is working late...but it is calling my name...

My family doesn't like all the "stuff" in this so I always make a 1/2 portion for me.

I usually lay out 4 rectangles on a bar pan...fill the middle of each then fold the top right and bottom left corners to the middle. It makes 4 "pouches" rather than a ring, but looks similar.

It is not the ring I usually think of, but the Sandwich Ring from All The Best is quite popular with my guests and hosts. I have two shows this week and I am doing the Sandwich Ring at both! Good, easy, and looks nice.... and it's just a sandwich.

janetupnorth said:
Broccoli Ham Ring! Made it last night even! :) The old recipe with the Dijon but with no mayo.

For twists I like the Pepperoni Pizza Twist best.

We like the pepperoni twist, but found it really dry, so I added pizza sause, now it is perfect....

Love the turkey cranberry wreath...

Whenever I do the taco ring a shows, guest LOVE it!

I think I am getting hungry!!

Chicken Club!!!

Related to Delicious Ring Recipes for Your Next Show

1. What is the "Delicious Ring Recipes for Your Next Show"?

The "Delicious Ring Recipes for Your Next Show" is a collection of easy and delicious recipes that can be made using Pampered Chef's popular Ring Pan. These recipes are perfect for showcasing at your next Pampered Chef party or gathering.

2. How many recipes are included in the "Delicious Ring Recipes for Your Next Show"?

There are 25 different recipes included in the "Delicious Ring Recipes for Your Next Show" collection. These recipes range from sweet to savory and are perfect for any occasion.

3. Do I need a Ring Pan to make these recipes?

Yes, a Ring Pan is necessary to make the recipes in this collection. The unique shape of the Ring Pan allows for even baking and creates a beautiful presentation for your dishes.

4. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for these recipes are common and can be found at most grocery stores. Some recipes may call for special ingredients, but substitutions can easily be made to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Can I modify the recipes in the "Delicious Ring Recipes for Your Next Show"?

Absolutely! These recipes are meant to be customized and tailored to your personal taste. Feel free to get creative and make substitutions or additions to make the recipes your own.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
yourpcgal
  • SandyG
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies