• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding the Chicken Ring Recipe? Ask Here!

In summary, a chicken ring recipe is a dish that features chicken cooked in the shape of a ring, often with other ingredients. To find the recipe, you can search for it on the Pampered Chef website or ask a consultant for assistance. You can make substitutions to suit your taste or dietary restrictions, but this may alter the overall flavor and texture. The time it takes to make the recipe will vary, but it generally takes about 30 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook. You can also freeze the recipe by wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap or placing it in an airtight container.
riannasmom
Ok, so I had a client at a show ask what he had to buy to get the chicken ring recipe (cookbook, product,etc) and I have no idea... anyone know what I can tell him?

Thanks!!

All the Best!

Tell him if he buys both the 5 and 7 piece Stainless cookware set from me, I'll come over and show him how to make the chicken ring, personally.

Thanks loreo!

Definitely All the Best. It shows step by step instructions for making the ring, braid or wreath and gives 4-6 different filling selections - can't remember how many and I'm too lazy to go look ;)

LOL@Dave!!!! :D

Funny - I was just thinking about this recipe the other night ...yum!

The cookbook, definitely - and a large round stone, pastry roller to get rid of the crescent dough seams, and a large to scoop to easily place the filling on the dough.

Love the California Club Pizza too. I did that a couple times in Feb. to showcase the large bar pan. It is really good.

So I am sorry I am replying to this message and it does not totally go with this thread but could not figure out how to start a new thread. I have a host that would like a ring of some sort for a wedding shower but the bride is vegetarian. Is there any ring that I can do with a vegetarian filling? I am not thinking of anything right now! Please help!
Thanks

rmdave said:
tell him if he buys both the 5 and 7 piece stainless cookware set from me, i'll come over and show him how to make the chicken ring, personally.

love it!!! :)

There is a Spinach and Artichoke Ring filling in All The Best!

1. What is a chicken ring recipe?

A chicken ring recipe is a dish that features chicken cooked in the shape of a ring, often with other ingredients such as vegetables or cheese.

2. How do I find the chicken ring recipe?

You can find the chicken ring recipe by searching for it on the Pampered Chef website, or by asking a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

3. Can I make substitutions in the chicken ring recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the chicken ring recipe to suit your taste or dietary restrictions. However, keep in mind that this may alter the overall flavor and texture of the dish.

4. How long does it take to make the chicken ring recipe?

The time it takes to make the chicken ring recipe will vary depending on your cooking skills and the specific recipe you are using. Generally, it takes about 30 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook.

5. Can I freeze the chicken ring recipe?

Yes, you can freeze the chicken ring recipe. Make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw before cooking according to the recipe instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sklay723
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedchef88
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Forch926
  • bbauman07