• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Sausage & Cheese Ring Recipe

Ingredients:-1 can biscuits-1/2 pound of sausage-1/2 cup of gravy-1/4 cup of milk-1/4 teaspoon of salt-1/4 teaspoon of pepperInstructions:1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.2. Place biscuits in a greased baking dish.3. Top with sausage and gravy.4. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.5. Serve hot.In summary, the recipe calls for 1 can biscuits, 1/2 pound of sausage, 1/2 cup of gravy, 1/4 cup of milk, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have an old recipe for a sausage and cheese ring?
I have a host who wants to make this... I have the hardest time coming up
with interesting recipes for Saturday morning shows... HELP!

Don't know the name of that one, but here is a breakfast one:Apricot Almond Breakfast Ring
Posted by Linda1 (3 ounce) block cream cheese, softened1/2 cup apricot preserves3 tablespoons sliced almonds, divided1 large egg white, lightly beatenPreheat oven to 375° F. Arrange triangles in circle on 13 round baking stone with wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside. (There should be a 5" diameter opening in center of stone.)Spread cream cheese evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Spread preserves over cream cheese, sprinkle with 2 tablespoon almonds.Bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of ring. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Brush egg white over bread.Bake at 350° F. for 22 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.

Another good one:Bountiful Brunch Pizza1 pkg. frozen hash browns, thawed
1 egg beatenTopping:
7 eggs
1/2 c milk
salt and pepper
1 c chopped ham
1/2 c mushrooms
1/4 c chopped onion
1/4 c green pepper, chopped
1 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheeseCombine potatoes and egg. Salt and Pepper it and spread on the baking stone. Pat down. Bake 20 minutes at 400. Whisk eggs and milk and season them. Cook. Spread cooked eggs evenly over potatoes. Top with the toppings and cheese. Return to the oven to bake 10 minutes more.

The Bountiful Brunch Pizza is always a hit for me - people love it! (It's better than the current brunch recipe.)

Also - the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding is always good. Just call it Caramel Apple Baked French Toast.;) :D

Yogurt/Granola/Fruit Trifle is really good too - people love that. The last time I made it, I also made sausage crescents with it. For those, take 1 roll of crescents, and open them up to a flat sheet. Take 1/2 - 3/4 lb of bulk sausage (I like Bob Evans maple sausage) and spread in a layer over the crescents, then roll it up long ways. Slice into 15 rolls and place on large bar pan. Bake @ 375 for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.

I usually do the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares ( current Seasons Best) and Peachy Cheese Coffee Cake (All the Best). I let them choose whatever friut topping they want. I've made those for the last year at all my Saturday morning shows and they go over very well!

i make a really yummy recipe that's got sausage, cream cheese and 2 pks crescent rolls. It's not pampered chef I don't belive but it's really yummy and taste great heated up. It makes 2 loafs.

tabnat80 said:
i make a really yummy recipe that's got sausage, cream cheese and 2 pks crescent rolls. It's not pampered chef I don't belive but it's really yummy and taste great heated up. It makes 2 loafs.

Sounds just like the Cheesy Bacon Bites with Sausage replacing the bacon.

Ingredients:
>
> Pound of Tennessee Pride Mild Sausage
>
> 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
>
> 2 - 8 count Pillsbury crescent rolls
>
>
>
> Now you fry up your sausage and drain the grease.
> Then you mix in your
> cream cheese.
>
>
>
> On a stone you take one roll of crescents and
> half it. Take that
> half and make a rectangle (pinch all dotted lines
> together) and roll it
> out. Do the same with the other half. (you should
> have two rectangles
> on a cookie sheet about 2 inches apart). Cover both
> rectangles with the
> sausage and cream cheese mixture. Spread it out
> evenly. Now you take
> the other crescent roll pack and wax paper. Do the
> same thing but on
> the wax paper and place those rectangles on top of
> the other ones with
> the sausage and cream cheese mixture. Pinch all of
> the sides together
> and bake at 375 until the tops are golden brown.
> This recipe makes 2
> loaves.

We love this. It taste like sausage and gravy biscuit to me.

1. What ingredients are needed for the Old Sausage & Cheese Ring Recipe?

The Old Sausage & Cheese Ring Recipe requires 1 package of refrigerated crescent rolls, 1 pound of cooked and crumbled sausage, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of chopped onion, and 1/4 cup of diced green bell pepper.

2. Can I use a different type of meat in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the sausage for any other type of cooked and crumbled meat, such as bacon or ground beef, to customize the flavor of the sausage & cheese ring to your liking.

3. How long does it take to bake the Old Sausage & Cheese Ring?

The baking time for the sausage & cheese ring is approximately 25-30 minutes at 375°F. However, it is always recommended to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it is fully cooked.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?

Yes, you can prepare the sausage & cheese ring ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time to ensure it is heated through.

5. Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as diced tomatoes, jalapenos, or different types of cheese to make the sausage & cheese ring even more flavorful. Just be sure to adjust the amounts accordingly and not overfill the ring.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephs_chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
ShellBeach