• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Club Ring: A Recipe for Your Next Party!

In summary, the Turkey Club Ring is a delicious and versatile dish that requires cooked turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, refrigerated crescent rolls, and shredded cheese. It can also be made with chicken, ham, or roast beef, and can be assembled by rolling out the dough, adding the sauces, layering the ingredients, and baking in the oven. It can also be made ahead of time and serves approximately 6-8 people, with the option to make more for larger parties.
minersmix
I made the chicken club ring the other night for my party and it was a big hit. I was thinking that it would be great if you could make a ring with turkey, cranberries, and nuts. Does anyone have a recipe and idea for this?

Go to "files" and search "rings". The very first one that comes up has the recipe. It's the last recipe on the document.

Turkey Cranberry Ring in the All the Best cookbook. Yummy!!!

Just made Turkey Cranberry Ring last week for the first time. Very easy and really good. Didn't add any nuts tho'.

Here is the recipe!

Attachments

• Turkey Cranberry Wreath.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 340
oh my, this is soooooo good! I use to tweak it, I need to look for the recipe, my version of it! I think I added Cream cheese and something else? I'll look and get back to you!;)

What ingredients are needed to make the Turkey Club Ring?

The Turkey Club Ring requires the following ingredients: cooked turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, refrigerated crescent rolls, and shredded cheese.

Can I substitute the turkey with another meat?

Yes, you can substitute the turkey with chicken, ham, or roast beef. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of meat used.

How do I assemble the Turkey Club Ring?

To assemble the Turkey Club Ring, start by rolling out the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet. Spread the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard on top of the dough, leaving a small border around the edge. Layer the cooked turkey, bacon, lettuce, and tomato on top of the sauces. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of the ingredients. Then, fold the dough over the filling and seal the edges. Bake in the oven according to the package instructions.

Can I make the Turkey Club Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Turkey Club Ring a few hours in advance and refrigerate until ready to bake. The crescent roll dough may become slightly soggy, but it will still taste delicious.

How many people does the Turkey Club Ring serve?

The Turkey Club Ring serves approximately 6-8 people. You can adjust the ingredients and make more than one ring for larger parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• k1tchng0ddess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • Cape_PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies