• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Ingredients for Chicken Club Ring from All the Best Cookbook

In summary, someone left a cookbook at a show and has a show tonight. They need the ingredients for the chicken club ring in the "All the Best" cook book.
love2cook2
Can anyone send me the ingredients list for the chicken club ring in the "All the Best" cook book? I left the cook book at a show and I have a show tonight! Yikes!

Ingredients
1 cup Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons Fresh parsley, snipped
1 tablespoon Onion, finely chopped
1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
4 slices Bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Swiss cheese, divided
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
2 Plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 Medium red bell pepper
2 cups Shredded lettuce
PreparationPreheat oven to 375*F. In small batter bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. Snip parsley with kitchen shears. Chop onion with food chopper. Add parsley and onion to mayonnaise mixture; mix well. In classic batter bowl, flake chicken with pastry blender. Chop bacon with food chopper. Add bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese and 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture; mix well. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles in a circle on Classic Round Stone with wide ends of triangels overlapping in the center and points toward teh outside. (There schoud be a 5-inch diameter opening in the cneter of stone.) Using medium scoop, scoop chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center of rings. Filling will not be completely covered. Slice tomatoes using ultimate slice and grate; cut slices in half. Place 1 tomato halfover filling between openings of ring. Bake 20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup cheese. Using v-shaped cutter, cut off top of bell pepper. Discard top, membranes and seeds. Fill pepper with the remaining mayonnaise mixture; place in center of ring. Arrange lettuce around bell pepper. Cut into 8 servings with slice 'n serve.
Cook's NotesSave 190 calories and 26 grams of fat per serving by making the following substitutions: fat free mayonnaise for mayonnaise; 2 tablespoons real bacon bits for bacon slices; and refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls for crescent rolls.
Nutrient Information
540 Calories
42 g Total Fat
1090 mg Sodium
1 g Fiber

I was just about to post it!

ThanksTHanks for posting that you're a lifesaver!:D

I was just hunting my files for this recipe this morning! Thanks!

You can usually type in the name of the recipe, followed by pampered chef in to google and get it right there...no need to retype!!

Or you can search in the "files" on here. That is how I found it when I saw your post.

1. What ingredients do I need to make a Chicken Club Ring?

To make a Chicken Club Ring, you will need 2 sheets of refrigerated crescent dough, cooked and diced chicken breast, cooked and crumbled bacon, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, chopped cooked broccoli, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix.

2. Can I use pre-cooked chicken or bacon in the Chicken Club Ring?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken and bacon in the Chicken Club Ring. This will save you time and make the preparation process easier.

3. How do I assemble the Chicken Club Ring?

To assemble the Chicken Club Ring, you will need to arrange the crescent dough in a circle on a baking sheet, with the wide ends overlapping. Then, mix together the chicken, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, broccoli, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix in a bowl. Spoon the mixture over the wide ends of the dough and fold the pointed ends over the filling. Bake according to the recipe instructions.

4. Can I make the Chicken Club Ring in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Club Ring in advance by assembling it and storing it in the refrigerator until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the baking time slightly if the dough has been chilled.

5. What can I serve with the Chicken Club Ring?

The Chicken Club Ring can be served with a variety of sides, such as a green salad, roasted vegetables, or a side of fruit. It can also be served as a main dish with a side of rice or pasta.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • minersmix