• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir: Perfect Party Combo!

In summary, the Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo includes a baking mold and tool for creating a chicken and cheese ring and mixing dips and sauces. It can make up to 12 servings and can be used for other recipes such as a breakfast or dessert ring. Both the mold and tool are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. A recipe booklet and additional recipes on the Pampered Chef website are also included.
danielsdundee
I have a show tomorrow night and I'm doing the Chicken Club Ring. Any ideas on a good beverage to also do. I was thinking of taking the family size quick stir since she will have about 10 + coming. :)

Raspberry Lemonade Spritzer
danielsdundee said:
I have a show tomorrow night and I'm doing the Chicken Club Ring. Any ideas on a good beverage to also do. I was thinking of taking the family size quick stir since she will have about 10 + coming. :)
:p I have used the Raspberry Lemonade Spritzer recipe...it is so yummy and refreshing for summer! It has always gone over big and definitely demonstrates the quick stir pitcher...Good Luck with your show!:D

My guests at my Fall Preview last night RAVED about the Cran-RAspberry Fizz! (In the new SB)

I like to mix some lemonaid and ice tea in the quick stir pitcher, It is really refreshing on a hot day.

I'd go with the new drink recipe to introduce the fall theme shows and hopefully get some bookings for you.

I think I will try the new drink idea. I love all the new fall ideas this year! YUMMY!! Thanks girls...

Yes the new drink recipe is awesome - had it at a cluster meeting - had small plastic cups with the rim dipped in sugar and boy did it taste great!

That is a good idea-coating the rim with sugar. :thumbup:

Anything with vodka in it would ensure a fun party!
Just kidding (well, kinda).

The lemon-lime variation on the Cran-raspberry Fizz is good. And would be better with some tequila in it to make it margaritas!

1. What is included in the Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo?

The Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo includes a Chicken Club Ring baking mold and a Quick Stir tool. The baking mold is used to create a delicious and visually appealing chicken and cheese ring, while the Quick Stir tool is perfect for mixing up dips and sauces to accompany the ring.

2. How many servings does the Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo make?

The Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo can make up to 12 servings, making it the perfect party appetizer or main dish for a small group.

3. Can the Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo be used for other recipes besides the chicken ring?

Yes, the Chicken Club Ring baking mold can be used for a variety of recipes such as a breakfast ring with eggs, bacon, and cheese, or a dessert ring with chocolate and fruit. The Quick Stir tool can also be used for mixing up various dips and sauces for different dishes.

4. Is the Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Chicken Club Ring baking mold and Quick Stir tool are dishwasher safe for easy clean up. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong the life of the products.

5. Are there any recipes included with the Chicken Club Ring & Quick Stir combo?

Yes, the combo comes with a recipe booklet that includes various recipes for the Chicken Club Ring and dips to pair with it. There are also additional recipes available on the Pampered Chef website for more inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cape_PC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • minersmix
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pckellyd