• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Prep Turkey & Cranberry Ring 18 Hrs in Advance?

In summary, it is possible to prep the Turkey & Cranberry Ring 18 hours in advance, and it is recommended to do so for optimal flavor and dough rising. The prepped ring can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 18 hours, tightly covered in plastic wrap. It can also be frozen for up to 2 months and should be thawed in the refrigerator before baking. It is not necessary to let the prepped ring come to room temperature before baking, but the baking time should be adjusted accordingly. While it is best to bake the ring immediately, it can be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator, though the results may not be as optimal.
peachey
Gold Member
I have a show tomorrow night. I have a lot going on tomorrow, so I was wondering if I could mix up the filling for the Turkey and Cranberry Ring late tonight and then just do the ring right before the show? I have done a filling several hours before a show and then put it together, but I am not sure about doing it 18 hours before a show. Anyone try it???

Yes it will be fine , fill it the right before you put it in the oven thoght

I do it all the time, sometimes I have even done it two days in advance. As long as it's covered really well and refrigerated, it will be fine.

Debbie :D

OK, you both have made me feel better! THANKS!!!

Katie --sounds YUMMY! Please let me know how it turns out. I've not made that ring before..but sounds like it may be an awesome one to do for a November show I have

Heather, I will keep you posted! Hope you have a great day.

1. Can I prep the Turkey & Cranberry Ring 18 hours in advance?

Yes, you can prep the Turkey & Cranberry Ring 18 hours in advance. In fact, it is recommended to do so in order to allow the flavors to develop and the dough to rise properly.

2. How should I store the prepped Turkey & Cranberry Ring?

The prepped Turkey & Cranberry Ring can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 18 hours. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent the dough from drying out.

3. Can I freeze the prepped Turkey & Cranberry Ring?

Yes, you can freeze the prepped Turkey & Cranberry Ring. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in an airtight container or freezer bag. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. Thaw it in the refrigerator before baking.

4. Do I need to let the prepped Turkey & Cranberry Ring come to room temperature before baking?

No, you do not need to let the prepped Turkey & Cranberry Ring come to room temperature before baking. You can bake it straight from the refrigerator, just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

5. Is it better to bake the Turkey & Cranberry Ring immediately or wait 18 hours?

It is recommended to bake the Turkey & Cranberry Ring immediately for best results. However, if you need to prepare it in advance, you can do so and store it in the refrigerator for up to 18 hours. Just keep in mind that the dough may not rise as much and the flavors may not develop as well as if it was baked immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedinvegas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies