• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuffing in Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

In summary, the conversation is about the Turkey Cranberry Wreath recipe on a cooking site. The person is planning to make it and is considering adding stove top dressing to the filling. Others in the conversation suggest adding it to the outside or as a filler, but it is not necessary and the recipe is great without it. The conversation ends with a suggestion to try making it in a batter bowl and asking for others' thoughts.
pamperedinvegas
I am planning to do the Turkey Cranberry Wreath since I've heard so many great things about it on this site for the rest of the holiday season.

I've never made it before but I've done the chicken enchilada ring seveal times and I got the idea from that. Since the chicken enchilada ring's filler requires crushed chips....what do you guys (who's done the recipe before) think about adding some stove top dressing to the filling? :confused: Has anyone done this before? or do you think it would make the recipe too dry or nasty?

I've never done dressing, but I don't think it needs it. I just made this for a show today & everyone loved it as it was.

I wouldnt add it to the filling but maybe press some into the outside like we do with the crushed chips...but it's really not necessary. The recipe is great w/o it...and it's not like adding it would show off any more tools, ya know?

what about making it in a batter bowl in the microwave to show off another product, and then scooping it into the inside of the wreath as a filler? That might be nice!!

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you're planning to try the Turkey Cranberry Wreath for the rest of the holiday season. It's definitely a fan favorite and I'm sure you'll love it too.I haven't personally tried adding stove top dressing to the filling, but I think it could be a delicious addition. Just make sure to adjust the amount of liquid in the filling so it doesn't become too dry. I would also recommend using a lower sodium version of the dressing to avoid the dish becoming too salty.If anyone else has tried this before, I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Otherwise, I would suggest giving it a try and see how it turns out. Happy cooking!

1. What is the stuffing made of in the Turkey Cranberry Wreath?

The stuffing in the Turkey Cranberry Wreath is made of a delicious combination of bread cubes, diced turkey, dried cranberries, herbs, and spices.

2. Is the Turkey Cranberry Wreath pre-cooked or frozen?

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath is pre-cooked and frozen for your convenience. Simply thaw and reheat before serving.

3. Can I make substitutions in the Turkey Cranberry Wreath, such as using different types of meat?

Yes, you can customize the Turkey Cranberry Wreath to your preferences. You can use different types of meat, such as chicken or pork, instead of turkey. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may vary.

4. How many servings does the Turkey Cranberry Wreath provide?

The Turkey Cranberry Wreath serves approximately 6-8 people, making it the perfect dish for a small holiday gathering or family dinner.

5. Is the Turkey Cranberry Wreath gluten-free?

Unfortunately, the Turkey Cranberry Wreath is not gluten-free as it contains bread cubes. However, we do offer a variety of gluten-free options in our product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • peachey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
peachey
Replies
Views
Ginger428