• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Spring/Summer Recipes for 2011 | Get Inspired Now!

In summary, "Revamp Your Spring/Summer Recipes for 2011 | Get Inspired Now!" is a series of cooking classes and recipe demonstrations hosted by Pampered Chef to help customers update their seasonal recipes for the upcoming spring and summer seasons. The classes will be held at various locations throughout the country from March to June, and registration can be done online through the website or by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant. The classes will feature a variety of recipes perfect for the spring and summer seasons, as well as showcasing new and popular Pampered Chef products. The classes are open to everyone, regardless of their experience with Pampered Chef.
Karen
Gold Member
It's time to change up my Spring/Summer recipes for 2011. I keep going back to some oldies but goodies, I need some inspiration! Just curious what everyone is offering for the new season.

TIA!

I'm offering Chicken Your Way with Mango Confetti Salsa, Asian Chicken Cobb Salad and Family Burrito Bake.

I am offering the warm lemon pepper chicken salad but I'm doing the 30 minute chicken in the dbc instead of grilling breasts. It is healthy, beautiful, and delicious. Plus it uses a ton of products. I had a show last week, did this recipe, host only had 3 guests, sales were $500 and I got two bookings. It was because of the salad and all the tools we used. It feeds alot too if you have a big crowd.

I am offering Chicken Your Way with the Mandarin Orange Pasta Salad~ or~ 3 different salsas and homemade chips ~ or ~ 15 minute chicken fajitas w/salsa~or~ spicy noodles with Edamame...as I have a vegetarian group;)

I also have discovered the Apple Berry Salsa recipe in the All the Best cookbook that would be great to use the MFP and other new products so I'm thinking of adding it to my list as well.

What is "Revamp Your Spring/Summer Recipes for 2011 | Get Inspired Now!"?

"Revamp Your Spring/Summer Recipes for 2011 | Get Inspired Now!" is a series of cooking classes and recipe demonstrations hosted by Pampered Chef to help customers update their seasonal recipes for the upcoming spring and summer seasons.

When and where will the classes be held?

The classes will be held at various locations throughout the country from March to June. You can find the schedule and locations on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

How do I register for the classes?

You can register for the classes online through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Space is limited, so we recommend registering as soon as possible to secure your spot.

What types of recipes will be featured in the classes?

The classes will feature a variety of recipes that are perfect for the spring and summer seasons, including salads, grilled dishes, refreshing drinks, and light desserts. We will also showcase some of our newest and most popular Pampered Chef products that can help simplify your cooking process.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant or host to attend the classes?

No, the classes are open to everyone. Whether you are a seasoned Pampered Chef customer or new to our products, we welcome you to join us for some delicious and inspiring recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pckellyd
  • Admin Greg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • carolinakitchen