• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Brunch Pizza Recipe for Your Next Event | Micro Cooker Tips

In summary, the recipe calls for parchment paper, and adding 2 eggs to the hashbrowns helps them stick together. It is a great demo recipe and people always love it!
JenBowen
Gold Member
Has anyone ever made this at a show? Is a good show recipe. I have a brunch coming up and I don't know what to offer. This sounds good. Do the eggs cook well in the micro cooker, I haven't tried. TIA

Yes I have done it for a show and it is a good demo I think. Yes eggs do cook well in batter bowl I think I used? It's been awhile since I made it!

I've done it many times for brunch shows - but I do my eggs in a skillet to show off the cookware!
The only other change I make, Is I add 2 eggs to the hashbrowns instead of 1 - it helps it stick together better like a crust.
It makes a GREAT demo, and people always love it!

Oh - and make sure when you do the eggs that they are still "wet" - don't cook them all the way. This makes them just right after being in the oven for the 10 minutes.

This is a yummy recipe. Makes me hungry. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I've done it many times for brunch shows - but I do my eggs in a skillet to show off the cookware!
The only other change I make, Is I add 2 eggs to the hashbrowns instead of 1 - it helps it stick together better like a crust.
It makes a GREAT demo, and people always love it!

I've always done my eggs in the batter bowl but a skillet is a good idea.

I agree with adding an extra egg to the hashbrowns....they are VERY dry if you follow the directions :)

Great recipe for a brunch. It's been a huge hit every time I've done it. It's unique and people like that.

Thanks for reminding me about this recipe (and the egg tip)! I need something for when everyone gets here in a couple weeks for the graduation!

Does everyone use parchment paper as instructed in the recipe? I do, only because I'm too chicken to try it without.

Does the recipe call for it to use parchment paper? I just found the recipe on here but I don't think it had all the tips. I'm making it Saturday for a show and would appreciate any and all *hints* to make this a hit recipe!

bump'n it up

I use the parchment.....for some reason, the hashbrowns stick - even on a seasoned stone. I also use the large bar pan quite often to make this - I think it is easier to cut and serve squares rather than triangles.:)Oh - and I have some other tips further up in this thread!

Thanks sooo much!!!!

Here, I'll just post it for everyone!

Attachments

• Bountiful Brunch Pizza.doc
    20 KB · Views: 277

Related to Delicious Brunch Pizza Recipe for Your Next Event | Micro Cooker Tips

What are the ingredients for the Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

The Bountiful Brunch Pizza is made with a pre-made pizza crust, scrambled eggs, bacon, cooked sausage, diced bell peppers, red onions, shredded cheddar cheese, and a drizzle of maple syrup.

How long does it take to make the Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

The Bountiful Brunch Pizza can be made in under 30 minutes. The prep time is only 10 minutes and it bakes for 15-20 minutes in the oven.

Can the Bountiful Brunch Pizza be made ahead of time?

Yes, the Bountiful Brunch Pizza can be assembled the night before and refrigerated until ready to bake. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

Yes, you can customize the Bountiful Brunch Pizza to your liking. You can use different types of meat, vegetables, or cheese to make it your own unique creation.

What temperature should the oven be set to when baking the Bountiful Brunch Pizza?

The oven should be preheated to 375°F (190°C) before baking the Bountiful Brunch Pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • PChefTena
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies