• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Pizza Recipe: Wowing Your Audience!

In summary, you can use any type of crust for the breakfast pizza, including pre-made pizza dough, refrigerated crescent roll dough, or even a pre-made pizza crust from the store. You can also make your own homemade crust. Additionally, you can make the breakfast pizza ahead of time by assembling it the night before or preparing the dough ahead of time. Any type of cheese can be used for the breakfast pizza, and you can mix and match different types for a unique flavor. The toppings do not need to be pre-cooked before adding them to the pizza, but if using ingredients that take longer to cook, such as bacon or sausage, you may want to pre-cook them slightly. Vegetables can also be added to the
Brandi2007
I have a brunch show mid September. I spoke with the host last night and she REALLY wants me to do a breakfast pizza. Any suggestions for a recipe? How can I make it a "wow" demonstration? It just seems so simple... I know... I know... sometimes simple is all you need. Anyone?:confused:

In 1 of the older cookbooks, there is a recipe for a breakfast pizza....It is quite similar to the new 1 except its made on the round stone....HTH

Bountiful Brunch Pizza is what it is called

The new Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are basically pizza, and they're really good. You can doctor them up to show more products, but they already are a good demo. I made them for a meeting, and in the future I'll: use bacon or sausage instead of the ham OR use sharp cheese to add some additional oomph; add some extra veggies (mushrooms sliced with the egg slicer would be good); and serve with salsa.

Thank you. Anymore? I wish I had the new stone! It would be the perfect opportunity to showcase it!

Related to Breakfast Pizza Recipe: Wowing Your Audience!

1. Can I use any type of crust for the breakfast pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of crust for the breakfast pizza. Some popular options include pre-made pizza dough, refrigerated crescent roll dough, or even a pre-made pizza crust from the store. You can also make your own homemade crust if you prefer.

2. Can I make the breakfast pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the breakfast pizza ahead of time. If you are using a pre-made crust, you can assemble the pizza the night before and keep it in the fridge until ready to bake. If you are making your own crust, you can prepare the dough ahead of time and keep it in the fridge until ready to bake.

3. Can I use any type of cheese for the breakfast pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese for the breakfast pizza. Some popular options include cheddar, mozzarella, feta, and even cream cheese. You can also mix and match different types of cheese to create a unique flavor.

4. Do I need to pre-cook the toppings before putting them on the pizza?

No, you do not need to pre-cook the toppings before putting them on the pizza. The toppings will cook along with the pizza in the oven. However, if you are using ingredients that take longer to cook, such as bacon or sausage, you may want to pre-cook them slightly before adding them to the pizza.

5. Can I add vegetables to the breakfast pizza?

Yes, you can add vegetables to the breakfast pizza. Some popular options include bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and spinach. You can also add any other vegetables that you enjoy or have on hand. Just make sure to chop them into small pieces so they cook evenly on the pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDode
  • pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • amandamnorris