• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Tailgate....any Ideas??

In summary, there are many easy make-ahead breakfast ideas for a tailgate, such as breakfast burritos, egg muffins, and overnight French toast. To keep these dishes warm, you can use an insulated food carrier, a slow cooker, or wrap them in foil and place them in an insulated cooler. There are also plenty of healthy options for breakfast, including yogurt parfaits, fruit and nut bars, and quinoa breakfast bowls. Vegetarian options are also possible, such as veggie omelets and breakfast quesadillas. For drinks, you can serve coffee, tea, hot cocoa, fruit smoothies, and non-alcoholic options like juice or infused water.
pcchefmichelle
We have an early tailgate tomorrow morning, and I need something to take for breakfast. One of the girls is bringing like a bready, croissant type of dish. I was thinking something eggy, bacony, maybe a breakfast casserole or breakfast pizza. Any "to-die-for" recipes that would be good to take to a tailgate? Also, any suggestions on how to keep it warm? I used to have a Pyrex portable thing, but the hot pad busted (guess I should replace it!)

I think it's call ham and cheese brunch squares (haven't made it forever so the name is escaping me). You could change out the ham for any other breakfast meat.

Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares for sure! These are such a huge hit at all of my brunch shows - I rarely do anything else for them anymore.

The nice thing is that the stoneware keeps them warm for at least a 1/2 hour, and they are also good served at room temperature.

What are some easy make-ahead breakfast ideas for a tailgate?

Some easy make-ahead breakfast ideas for a tailgate include breakfast burritos, egg muffins, overnight French toast, breakfast sandwiches, and breakfast casseroles.

How can I keep my breakfast dishes warm during a tailgate?

Invest in a good insulated food carrier or use a slow cooker to keep your breakfast dishes warm. You can also wrap dishes in foil and place them in an insulated cooler.

Are there any healthy breakfast options for a tailgate?

Yes, there are plenty of healthy breakfast options for a tailgate. Some ideas include yogurt parfaits, fruit and nut bars, avocado toast, and quinoa breakfast bowls.

Can I include vegetarian options for a breakfast tailgate?

Absolutely! You can offer vegetarian options such as veggie omelets, tofu scramble, breakfast quesadillas, and vegetarian breakfast burritos.

What are some easy breakfast drinks to serve at a tailgate?

Some easy breakfast drinks to serve at a tailgate include coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and fruit smoothies. You can also offer non-alcoholic options like juice or infused water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
ChefDode
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views