• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some simple breakfast ideas for a B&B owner?

Ingredients:8 large eggs2 tablespoons milk1 tablespoon butter1/2 teaspoon salt1/4 teaspoon black pepper8 slices Canadian bacon, diced1 tablespoon diced onion1 tablespoon diced red bell pepper1 tablespoon diced green bell pepper1 tablespoon diced ham1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheeseDirections:1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.2. Break eggs into a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add milk and butter and whisk until well combined.3. Pour egg mixture into the baking dish. Top with Canadian bacon, onions, bell peppers, ham and cheese.4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.5. Let cool
amy07
I have been doing this for almost 2 years, and I am still a nervous wreck about my demo, UNLESS it is the 10-min Pork Tenderloin, a few of the appetizers, or a very simple Trifle. And yes, I always try to persuade my hosts to go with one of these.

My host for next weekend really wants a breakfast type recipe. Her mother has a B&B and wants to get some new ideas. I know we have the brunch squares, but the thought of it makes me a nervous wreck. I have done the chicken club ring in the past, but she wants more on the breakfast side.....

got any other ideas? Keep in mind, simple simple simple.:eek:

I've done the ham cheddar croissant bake (but didn't demo it because it was a long bake time) but explained how I made it instead. Or the breakfast pizza one I've done and it's easy.

quiche lorraine tartlets are very easy!By the way, I offer the same 4-6 recipes for every season. Do what's comfortable for you!

wadesgirl said:
quiche lorraine tartlets are very easy!

By the way, I offer the same 4-6 recipes for every season. Do what's comfortable for you!

ok, guess I'll be trying that out this week!:D

Any others?!?!

Amy if you have the Season Best from S/S 2005 there is a recipe I use and adjust it to breakfast for a show and it went over well it is called the "seven layer salad squares" it is so super easy and fast. In the same season best there is the "ham'n eggs brunch braid" super easy too.

Another option is the "bakes eggs benedict" out of the season best f/w 2006;

Another one out of the s/s 2008 "ham and cheese brunch squares"

If you don't have any of these Amy just let me know I can email them to you. Hope this gives you some ideas.

The Sausage and Pepper Biscuit Frittata from this season's SBRC is great!

Don't be embarrassed, I still get nervous after 4 years (only with people I know) FYI our shows are about the products not the recipes;)
I LOVE the 12" Executive skillet!! PamperDor can tell you:D
About 90% of my shows I am doing a recipe with the Skillet price $135.00 lid $35.00 OR I get a booking just so that they can get it for Free!

Veggie N Egg Skillet

12 eggs
4 diced plum tomatoes
½ cup milk
10 finely diced mushrooms
1 head broccoli chopped
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp. Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning Mix
Salt and pepper to taste

In Classic Batter Bowl, break all eggs. Add milk and garlic, pressed with garlic press and add Pampered Chef Italian Seasoning with PC measuring tool of choice, salt and pepper and whisk with Stainless Steel Whisk. Turn burner (or stove) on medium heat. Pour egg mixture into Executive 12” skillet uncovered.

Chop Broccoli with Food Chopper.
Slice mushrooms with Egg Slicer Plus.
Dice tomatoes with Santuko Knife (OR Ultimate Mandoline)
Shred cheese with Deluxe Cheese Grater OR Microplane Adjustable Grater.

Once egg mixture begins to set, add in vegetables and cover to steam(approximately 10 minutes). Sprinkle in cheddar cheese and let cook 2 more minutes to melt cheese.

leftymac said:
The Sausage and Pepper Biscuit Frittata from this season's SBRC is great!

ooooh yeah! I forgot about that one!

Christina, I'm going to look up the seven layer squares!

you guys are awesome!
I love having your experience and help at my fingertip!!

The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are a great recipe to make. It's not hard to put together either. The only thing is it takes 12 eggs! It is really good and is great "warmed up" the next day. I have taken it to several Sunday School breakfasts and everyone loves it!

christinaspc said:
Amy if you have the Season Best from S/S 2005 there is a recipe I use and adjust it to breakfast for a show and it went over well it is called the "seven layer salad squares" it is so super easy and fast. In the same season best there is the "ham'n eggs brunch braid" super easy too.

Another option is the "bakes eggs benedict" out of the season best f/w 2006;

Another one out of the s/s 2008 "ham and cheese brunch squares"

If you don't have any of these Amy just let me know I can email them to you. Hope this gives you some ideas.

Has anyone made the Baked Eggs Benedict before and is it yummy? Is it easy? Does anyone have the recipe to share? It isn't in the Canadian SB's that I have here.

The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are super easy to make and I did them for a Sunday Brunch show back in Sept. It was a huge hit and one of my best shows to date. The Brunch Squares are also one of our budget friendly meals!! Great Selling Point and booking angle too!! You can say something like, this recipe is one of the many Pampered Chef budget friendly recipes that are around $2 per serving.

I have made it and the guests loved it. It is very easy. I will try to find my book and copy recipe

How about a breakfast trifle?!?! (Or actually a parfait...)Layer granola, yogurt and fresh or thawed berries.As easy as it can get!!!!Serve with bagels and spread made with our sprinkles. Some coffee or hot chocolate with sprinkles too. :)

How about the Cheesy Ham and Potato Frittata. . .

2 cups refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
3 ounces ham, chopped (3/4 cup)
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced green onions with tops
8 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine potatoes, ham (diced with 5" Santoku Knife), bell pepper (chopped w/ Food Chopper) and onions (sliced with 5" Utility Knife); mix well. Spoon into Large (10-in.) Saute Pan.

2. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and black pepper using Stainless Steel Whisk. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture in pan.

3. Bake 30-32 minutes or until eggs are just set in center. Remove from oven. Using Rotary Grater, shred cheese evenly over frittata. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.

(I usually start my Frittata's on the stovetop to soften the veggies, about 5 minutes. Then add the egg mixture and cheese. Stir only once or twice to get everything coated in the egg then just as the egg starts to 'set up' throw it in the oven. The oven time is really to heat the meat through and melt the cheese. But if you heat the meat on the stove with the veggies then you can cut the oven time by about 10 minutes.)

My hubby likes the bountifull bruch braid...you can use sausage instead of ham for a different flavor. And the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are a cinch!!

Attachments

• BRUNCH PIZZA.BRUNCH BRAID.doc
    12.5 KB · Views: 353
I like the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll. It's quite impressive looking but easy to make.

Don't be afraid of the Brunch Squares. I did these for my first and second shows. It really is very easy.

You could try them at home first. I bake them , we eat what we can and then I cut the rest into squares and put them in the freezer. They make quick breakfast - nuke them right our of the freezer.

For the demo, I am sure there are threads on hints on here...

The only thing to be careful of is make sure the Hash Brown Patties are thawed. If not, nuke them to thaw before guests arive. I use the Mix N Chop to break them up. Love that it shows another use for the Mix N Chop.

I also have about half or more of the eggs mixed with the cream cheese pre-guest arrival, I figure guests don't really need to see me break 12 eggs.

Good Luck.

You really need to try the Ham and Cheese Brunch squares. They are fabulous and very easy. Very, very easy. Another reason to love the large bar pan!

The ham and cheese brunch squares are very easy. I have done them many times at my shows.

And don't be embarrassed, I still HATE to cook at my shows. I either do something in the DCB or I prepare the recipe before. It actually has made my shows better because I am not worried about the recipe. I can focus on what is important- products!

kam said:
Don't be afraid of the Brunch Squares. I did these for my first and second shows. It really is very easy.

You could try them at home first. I bake them , we eat what we can and then I cut the rest into squares and put them in the freezer. They make quick breakfast - nuke them right our of the freezer.

For the demo, I am sure there are threads on hints on here...

The only thing to be careful of is make sure the Hash Brown Patties are thawed. If not, nuke them to thaw before guests arive. I use the Mix N Chop to break them up. Love that it shows another use for the Mix N Chop.

I also have about half or more of the eggs mixed with the cream cheese pre-guest arrival, I figure guests don't really need to see me break 12 eggs.

Good Luck.

I have all of the eggs broken and in w/ the cream cheese, then I just stir them together for a little bit while talking about the whisk and batter bowl.

Amy - the brunch squares are really very easy - and very good! 2 of my consultants used that recipe for their kick-off show!

We love them at home too - they are delicious!

I am glad to see that I'm not the only ones that still isn't totally comfortable with shows yet, I'm just coming up to my one year anniversary (end of January) and I still hate doing them. I love the products, just can't seem to get it together for the shows. I have done the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares and it did go pretty well, although I was competing with 2 cute babies at that show,:cry: so no one was really paying attention to the chef. But I also did the Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll at one of my first shows, and I attempted it without practicing at home. That was a hoot! It was a show for my mom and I had never done a "roll" of any sort, the guests were all very amused when I was so amazed with myself that it worked :rolleyes:. So, I find sometimes just my making fun of myself and screwing up and using the old "I'm a Pampered Chef, not a Professional Chef" really helps to ease the tension. Also, I have started putting someone in charge of the recipe for me, so I can just ask them where I was in the recipe instead of sitting there reading it myself. That seems to help quite a bit with staying on task.

For my brunch shows I always do the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares and the cinnamon bites in the saute pan. At one of these shows (I don't do many brunches because I am sooooo not a morning person:) I also did the one-bowl salsa with the salad choppers and people put that on their eggs. It was a huge hit!

Oh, and don't feel bad about being nervous about your shows. I've been with PC almost 9 years, and whenever I have a long time between my shows I still get nervous! I also really didn't like my demo until recently. I finally just worked and worked it until I got it how I like it (and I observed a few FANTASTIC demos). But, I still screw up and probably always will. The beauty of this business is that most people AT your shows don't realize it when you do mess up or forget something.

Many times I end up not being able to try a recipe at home before a show.

So when I am doing the recipe, I always let the guests know that this is my first time doing the recipe!

I am one who likes to provide copies of the recipes to the guests at the beginning of a show. I tell them feel free to follow along and keep me honest with the recipe!

Baked eggs benedict is nice to!

I agree with the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. You can not screw them up! You can eat ehm hot, cold or room temp. Plus you can not screw them up. Since they are baked in the large bar pan......you can not burn them! I know from experience. I put them in the oven at one show and forgot to set the timer......after who knows how long...someone asked about them. I FLEW to the oven and took them out and they were GREAT! Plus its a method. If you forget something or....its still good.

I have people book sows for this recipe!

1. What is "Very Embarrassing Confession!"?

"Very Embarrassing Confession!" is a hilarious party game by Pampered Chef that encourages players to share their most embarrassing confessions with each other. It is a great way to break the ice and get to know your friends and family better.

2. How many players can participate in "Very Embarrassing Confession!"?

The game can be played with 4 to 8 players, making it perfect for small gatherings or larger parties.

3. Is "Very Embarrassing Confession!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the game is suitable for ages 18 and up. However, some of the confessions may be more appropriate for older players.

4. How long does a typical game of "Very Embarrassing Confession!" last?

A game usually lasts around 30-45 minutes, depending on the number of players and how long everyone takes to share their confessions.

5. Can the cards be reused or do you need to buy new ones for each game?

The game comes with over 200 unique cards, so it can be played multiple times without getting repetitive. However, if you want to mix things up, you can purchase expansion packs with new confessions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih