• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Western brunch pizza and fresh fruit

basketmom2

Novice Member
Jan 30, 2006
Hi, I am making the western brunch pizza for a show this week and would like to make it in the bar pan, has any one done this and can I simply double the recipe for it? Also, we are having Strawberry cream cheese dip and fruit and can you suggest way to cut up my fruit to show off some tools? Thanks guys! You have been a great help, I made my superstarter 3!!!:)

chefruthie

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2005
Congrats on SS 3! For the fruit, you might want to slice the bananas and kiwi with the crinkle cutter. Use the Apple Wedger for the apples. Dip the apples and bananas in lemon lime soda to keep them from browning. This is better than lemon juice because it's sweeter and works great. You could take the caps off the strawberries with the cooks corer and leave a couple on and show them how to make strawberry fans with the egg slicer. Cut the grapes into little clusters with the kitchen shears. You can make melon balls of cantaloupe and honeydew with the small SS scoop or use the crinke cutter to cut into chunks. You could use the SS utility knife to cut pineapple into chunks. Hope this helps

basketmom2

Novice Member
Jan 30, 2006
Great ideas

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I can use all the help I can get:D