• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snickers Miracle Cake - Oven Directions?

In summary, the Snickers Miracle Cake recipe allows for flexibility in the choice of cake mix, as long as it is a standard size. The Snickers candy can also be substituted with other similar candies, such as Twix or Milky Way. Chopping the Snickers before adding them to the cake batter is recommended to ensure even distribution. The cake is done baking when a toothpick comes out clean and it is slightly springy to the touch. It can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 2 days at room temperature, 5 days in the refrigerator, or 3 months in the freezer. It should be thawed before serving.
stefani2
I found the recipe for "Snickers Miracle Cake", but does anyone have the Oven Directions, or which OTHER Stoneware pieces this would work in. I don't have the Fluted Pan!

Ingredients Needed:

• 1 container of caramel or dark chocolate fudge frosting
• 1 box of any type Chocolate Cake (plus ingredients for cake)
• 1 snickers bar chopped up
• 1 package of chopped nuts (just a handful, really!)

Cooking Tools:

Batter Bowl
Fluted Stone
Food Chopper
Rubber Scraper
Wisk
Simple Additions Platter

Cooking Instructions:

I made this cake at work this morning for a co-workers birthday, and let me tell you it was SUCH a HIT! I made it in the fluted stone and everyone went bonkers for it! This was the best one yet! So, of course, I had to share!

o Mix up cake ingredients in the batter bowl and set it to the side
o Place the chopped nuts and about half of the chopped snickers bar at the bottom of the fluted stone.
o Pour the cake batter into the fluted stone
o Place the remaining chopped snickers bars on top of the cake
o Dollup out the whole container of frosting on top of the cake
o Put in microwave for 12 min. Of course you know every microwave is different and add a minute at a time until done. NOT TOO LONG- Will dry out frosting.
o Let it sit for 5 minutes then turn over on large square serving platter from Simple Additions. (if you let sit to cool too long, frosting WON’T come out of the pan)

GRAB A LARGE GLASS OF MILK, AND CUT A SLICE! YUMMMM!!!

Just use the time and temp from the box of cake mix.

box directionsLOL...sounds easy enough! Thank you for your help! :)

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for the Snickers Miracle Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe, as long as it is a standard size (approximately 15 ounces). Chocolate or vanilla cake mixes work well, but feel free to experiment with different flavors.

2. Can I substitute the Snickers candy with a different type of candy?

Yes, you can substitute the Snickers with any type of candy that has a similar consistency and flavor profile. Some popular options include Twix, Milky Way, or Kit Kat bars.

3. Do I need to chop the Snickers before adding them to the cake batter?

Yes, it is recommended to chop the Snickers into small pieces before adding them to the cake batter. This ensures that the candy is evenly distributed throughout the cake and creates a more consistent texture.

4. How do I know when the Snickers Miracle Cake is done baking?

You can use a toothpick or cake tester to check if the cake is done. Insert it into the center of the cake and if it comes out clean, the cake is ready. It should also be slightly springy to the touch.

5. Can I make this cake ahead of time and store it?

Yes, this cake can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. You can also refrigerate it for up to 5 days or freeze it for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw it before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies