• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Molton Lava Cake in Batter Bowl!

In summary, the Small Batter Bowl will likely fit in even the tinest of microwaves, even if the Rice Cooker does not. This is great news for new consultants because the Lg Batter Bowl is in the Starter Kit.
carissaz
I just tested it, and it came out terrific!

Last time I was at a show, my rice cooker did not fit in the microwave, so I wanted to be sure to have a Plan B. I figure the Small Batter Bowl will likely fit in even the tinest of microwaves, even if the Rice Cooker does not.

This is great news for new consultants - the Lg Batter Bowl is in the Starter Kit.

Here's what I did to make a yummy lemon cake (my husband will not eat chocolate) - 1st I sprayed the BB w/ Pam

I put 1/2 can lemon frosting in the bottom of the BB.

I wisked 1 can of Leomon/Lime Soda with Yellow Cake Mix in a seperate bowl, then poured it on top of the frosting.

In my microwave, it took 9 minutes.

It's also a great response to those who have issues cooking in plastic.

Sounds yummy...

did you use ONLY lemon/lime soda and the cake mix, or did you use eggs and all the other stuff?? Just want to make sure before I try it so it's not disgusting! Thanks!!

You didn't cover it, right? No splatter at all?

THANK YOU!!I will be soooo using this for my salon show :) Thanks :D

No eggs, just the soda. I know it sounds crazy but it works. It has been a popular Weight Watchers recipie for years (using diet soda). Instead of putting the frosting into the mix, they top it with fat free/sugar free cool whip, and you can whisk in sugar free pudding or jello to flavor the topping. Cut into 12 slices, it's 4 points (if I remember correctly). You can also bake just the cake batter part in the oven and get a great cake.

This is terrific if you have vegetarians who don't eat eggs, or people with egg allergies or cholesterol and fat issues etc.

And no, I did not cover it, just put the batter bowl right in the microwave.

Well, I can't say the lemon appeals to me..If you did do chocolate, would you still use the same kind of soda?? :> I'd love to see pics if anyone tries this..

That sounds yummy!! I have many clients on weight watchers- I'll have to try this at home.

1. What is the recipe for Molten Lava Cake in Batter Bowl?

The recipe for Molten Lava Cake in Batter Bowl can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the recipe book that comes with the Batter Bowl. It includes ingredients such as flour, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, butter, and chocolate chips.

2. Can I use a different type of chocolate in the Molten Lava Cake?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer in the Molten Lava Cake. However, keep in mind that the type of chocolate may affect the texture and flavor of the cake.

3. How do I prevent the Molten Lava Cake from sticking to the Batter Bowl?

To prevent the Molten Lava Cake from sticking to the Batter Bowl, make sure to grease the bowl with cooking spray or butter before pouring in the batter. You can also use parchment paper to line the bowl before adding the batter.

4. Can I make Molten Lava Cake in a different size Batter Bowl?

Yes, you can make Molten Lava Cake in a different size Batter Bowl. Just make sure to adjust the recipe accordingly and keep an eye on the cooking time as it may vary.

5. Can I make Molten Lava Cake in the microwave with the Batter Bowl?

No, the Molten Lava Cake recipe is specifically designed for baking in the oven with the Batter Bowl. Baking it in the microwave may affect the texture and result in an unevenly cooked cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedK
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • ginamkiely