• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick Help Needed: Volcano Cake in Small Batter Bowl

In summary, a Volcano Cake is a fun and creative dessert that resembles a volcano with "lava" flowing out of the top. To make it, you will need a small batter bowl, cake mix, eggs, oil, water, red food coloring, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. The cake is assembled by pouring the batter into the bowl, adding in the red food coloring, and placing chocolate chips and marshmallows on top. It can be made in different sized bowls, but adjustments may need to be made. Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.
ginamkiely
Hi, I need help quick! I'm trying to make a volcano cake for my son who's home sick today and I need to make a cake in the small batter bowl and the classic batter bowl. I read the classic takes 1 hr 10 min, but does anyone know how long to make the cake in the small batter bowl??

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

ANY IDEAS ANYONE? The cake has been in the oven for 20 minutes already! Thanks!

Sorry, I'm no help..... just wanted you to know someone was reading....

Same here! Wish I knew how much time to tell you. I'm one of those who just keeps checking till "it's done". :) :rolleyes: ;)

I would just test it with a cake tester after about 20-30 min , you will know when it's done , kind of like cup cakes

What is a Volcano Cake?

A Volcano Cake is a fun and creative dessert that is made in a small batter bowl and resembles a volcano with lava flowing out of the top. It is a great addition to any party or gathering.

What ingredients do I need to make a Volcano Cake?

To make a Volcano Cake, you will need a small batter bowl, cake mix, eggs, oil, water, red food coloring, chocolate chips, and marshmallows. You can also add in any additional toppings or decorations you like.

How do I assemble a Volcano Cake?

First, prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the package. Then, pour the batter into the small batter bowl and add in the red food coloring to create the "lava" effect. Place the chocolate chips and marshmallows on top of the batter. Bake the cake in the oven, let it cool, and then flip it onto a serving plate. You can then add any additional decorations to make it look like a volcano.

Can I make a Volcano Cake in a different size batter bowl?

Yes, you can make a Volcano Cake in a different size batter bowl, but the baking time and ingredient measurements may need to be adjusted. It is best to use a small batter bowl for the best results.

How can I store leftovers of the Volcano Cake?

If there are any leftovers of the Volcano Cake, you can store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze the cake for up to 3 months. Just be sure to thaw it before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessamary
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jessamary
  • aksusan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • jigsmom