• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Classsic Batter Bowl Recipies - Help!!

In summary, the classic batter bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of recipes such as banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, and pancake batter. It is microwave and dishwasher safe, but it is not recommended to use it for hot liquids. To clean, soak it in warm water and dish soap before gently scrubbing and drying.
JanetM
This will be my first Christmas as a Pampered Chef Consultant. A few months back I noticed that one of the theme shows included pictures and recipies of the Classic Batter Bowl. Well I went to download the theme and low and behold no pictures and recipies.

Does anyone have recipies for the CB Bowl that are Christmas related or other themes.

I also need to know if I can find a recipie on how to cook a cake in the Batter Bowl and the Brownie Recipie.

Does anyone have some ideas for the other batter bowls.

Any help would be appreciated.

Janet

The batter bowl cake recipe should be on CC. Check the recipe search area.And if you're referring to the mixes in the batter bowls, those are done in the small batter bowl, not the classic.

Recipes are on CC and so are the gift tags. If you can't find them easily, type in "Celebration Cookie" on the "How can we help you?" line and they will pop up.

Connie

1. What are some easy and delicious recipes I can make using the classic batter bowl?

Some popular and simple recipes that can be made using the classic batter bowl include banana bread, chocolate chip cookies, and pancake batter. You can also use it to mix up cake batters, cookie dough, and waffle mix.

2. Can I use the classic batter bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the classic batter bowl is microwave safe. However, it is recommended to use it in short intervals and stir the mixture in between to ensure even cooking.

3. Is the classic batter bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the classic batter bowl is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to wash it on the top rack to avoid any potential damage.

4. Can I use the classic batter bowl for hot liquids?

No, it is not recommended to use the classic batter bowl for hot liquids as it may cause the bowl to crack or shatter. It is best to use it for room temperature or chilled ingredients.

5. What are some tips for cleaning the classic batter bowl?

The best way to clean the classic batter bowl is to fill it with warm water and a few drops of dish soap. Let it soak for a few minutes before using a soft sponge or cloth to gently scrub away any residue. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean towel or air dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanetM
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
  • ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • mom4angela