• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using the Batter Bowl for Gifts: 2003 Celebrations Sheet

In summary, the Batter Bowl for Gifts: 2003 Celebrations Sheet is a guide created by Pampered Chef in 2003 that provides ideas and recipes for using the Batter Bowl as a gift for various celebrations throughout the year. The Batter Bowl is a versatile and durable mixing bowl made of stoneware, perfect for mixing and storing batters, marinades, sauces, and more. It also includes a spout and handle for easy pouring. While the guide was created in 2003, the ideas and recipes can still be used for current celebrations, including holidays, birthdays, weddings, and more. The recipes in the guide are designed to be simple and easy to follow, with tips and variations for customization. The guide is no
quiverfull7
Gold Member
In the files is a 2003 celebrations sheet to print that has tag cards for the batter bowl with the m&m brownies... it says batter bowl... I'm sorry to bother anyone but is this the large bowl? Also ... does anyone have other (newer?) flyers or sheets about using the batter bowl for gifts?

it's the small batter bowl.

I remember HO released something saying that it was in the large bowl accidently, but they are supposed to be in the small one. I suppose you could double the recipe and make them in the large if that was all you had.

What is the Batter Bowl for Gifts: 2003 Celebrations Sheet?

The Batter Bowl for Gifts: 2003 Celebrations Sheet is a guide created by Pampered Chef in 2003 that provides ideas and recipes for using the Batter Bowl as a gift for various celebrations throughout the year.

What is the Batter Bowl?

The Batter Bowl is a versatile and durable mixing bowl made of stoneware, perfect for mixing and storing batters, marinades, sauces, and more. It also has a spout and handle for easy pouring.

Can I use the Batter Bowl for Gifts: 2003 Celebrations Sheet for current celebrations?

Yes, while the guide was created in 2003, the ideas and recipes can still be used for current celebrations. The guide provides ideas for holidays, birthdays, weddings, and more.

Are the recipes in the Batter Bowl for Gifts: 2003 Celebrations Sheet easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in the guide are designed to be simple and easy to follow, even for those who are not experienced in cooking or baking. They also include tips and variations for customization.

Where can I find the Batter Bowl for Gifts: 2003 Celebrations Sheet?

The guide is no longer available for purchase, but you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or online marketplaces. You can also find similar ideas and recipes on Pampered Chef's website or through their current catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • vick
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies