• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Classic Batter Bowl Gift: Recipe & Ideas

In summary, "The Classic Batter Bowl Gift" includes a multi-purpose batter bowl, a silicone scraper, a mini measuring cup, and a recipe card with ideas for using the batter bowl. The batter bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleanup, and can be used for purposes other than baking, such as mixing and serving salads, pasta dishes, and even as a punch bowl for parties. The recipe card includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan options. "The Classic Batter Bowl Gift" can be purchased as a gift for any occasion online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
mom4angela
Does anyone have the recipe for the classic batter bowl gift? You place the ingredients of dry cookie batter in layers in it and place a bow on the top? Any other suggestions for gift giving? I love the one with the pineapple with the pineapple wedger on the bottom, incased with clear cellophane wrap, then bowed! Too cute. Please help me with the cookie recipe..thanks, carol

I think if you go to consultant's corner under the themed show archives, there should be the batter bowl recipes there.

There are a couple of batter bowl mixes listed in the Theme Show Archives....first one I believe.

Yep, it's there, thanks! Carol

The batter bowl recipes are for the small batter bowl.

1. What is included in "The Classic Batter Bowl Gift"?

The Classic Batter Bowl Gift includes a multi-purpose batter bowl, a silicone scraper, a mini measuring cup, and a recipe card with ideas for using the batter bowl.

2. Is the batter bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the batter bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy cleanup.

3. Can the batter bowl be used for purposes other than baking?

Yes, the batter bowl is versatile and can also be used for mixing and serving salads, pasta dishes, and even as a punch bowl for parties.

4. Are there any gluten-free or vegan recipes included in the recipe card?

Yes, the recipe card includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free and vegan options.

5. Can I purchase "The Classic Batter Bowl Gift" as a gift for someone?

Yes, "The Classic Batter Bowl Gift" makes a great gift for any occasion and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vick
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
skmartin41
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies