• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football Cake Recipe in Classic Batter Bowl

In summary, here is a recipe for a football cake in the Classic batter bowl. It requires a cake mix, water, vegetable oil, eggs, frosting, green food coloring, football-shaped cookie cutter, piping bag, and white frosting. The instructions include preheating the oven, mixing the batter, greasing the bowl, baking the cake, cooling and removing it from the bowl, frosting, and adding final details. This recipe is sure to impress any football fan!
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Anyone have this one written out? Football cake in the Classic batter bowl. It is pretty self explanatory to me, but I have a customer that wants a recipe in hand.

Found it in the files!! Thanks whoever put that batter bowl recipes doc together!!

Sure, here is a recipe for a football cake in the Classic batter bowl:Ingredients:
- 1 box of your favorite cake mix (I recommend chocolate or vanilla)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 can of frosting (again, chocolate or vanilla works well)
- Green food coloring
- White frosting or icing
- Football-shaped cookie cutter
- Piping bag with round tip (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to the temperature specified on the cake mix box.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
3. Grease the inside of the Classic batter bowl with cooking spray or butter.
4. Pour the cake batter into the batter bowl, filling it about 2/3 of the way full.
5. Bake the cake in the oven according to the time specified on the cake mix box.
6. Once the cake is done baking, let it cool completely before removing it from the batter bowl.
7. While the cake is cooling, mix a few drops of green food coloring into the can of frosting to create a green color.
8. Once the cake has cooled, carefully remove it from the batter bowl and place it on a flat surface.
9. Use the football-shaped cookie cutter to cut out a football shape from the cake.
10. Frost the entire cake with the green frosting, making sure to cover the sides and top completely.
11. Use the white frosting or icing to pipe on the laces of the football on top of the green frosting.
12. If desired, use a piping bag with a round tip to pipe on additional details, such as grass or team logos.
13. Serve and enjoy your delicious football cake!Hope this helps and satisfies your customer's request for a written recipe. Happy baking!

What ingredients do I need to make the Football Cake in the Classic Batter Bowl?

To make the Football Cake, you will need 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup of vegetable oil, and 3 eggs. You will also need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1/4 cup of powdered sugar for the chocolate glaze.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix you prefer. However, for the classic football look, we recommend using a chocolate cake mix.

Do I need any special equipment to make this cake?

The Classic Batter Bowl is the perfect tool for this recipe, but you can also use a large mixing bowl if needed. You will also need a small bowl or measuring cup for the chocolate glaze.

How long does it take to make the Football Cake?

The preparation time for this cake is about 15 minutes, and the baking time is approximately 35-40 minutes. The cooling and decorating time will vary depending on your personal preference.

Can I add any additional decorations to the Football Cake?

Absolutely! You can use icing or frosting to add team logos or names to the cake. You can also use decorative candies or sprinkles to add more flair. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefBeth2