• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Football Themed Baby Shower Cake Ideas

In summary, a discussion about a football-themed baby shower led to the search for a recipe for a football-shaped cake made in a batter bowl. One person shared a link with instructions and pictures, while another person suggested using a sheet cake and piping the design on top. The original poster thanked them and was able to view the link at home.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm throwing a friend's baby shower in October and we are looking at a football theme. I've always talked about doing a football cake in the batter bowl but have never seen one before! Anyone have any pictures, tips or recipes they would love to share (I'd like to do something more than just a regular cake mix).

no but I made one at a super bowl party last year and it was a MAJOR hit!!!!

I just googled football cake batter bowl and this was the first link I came up with. http://sacchef.wordpress.com/2010/02/01/the-famous-fabulous-football-cake/

Pics, instructions, a 'click here to order this product' AND....links to someone's website :eek::rolleyes:

Not too crazy about getting someone's link that easy, but at least I found a pic and instructions for ya! :)

kcjodih said:
I just googled football cake batter bowl and this was the first link I came up with. http://sacchef.wordpress.com/2010/02/01/the-famous-fabulous-football-cake/

Pics, instructions, a 'click here to order this product' AND....links to someone's website :eek::rolleyes:

Not too crazy about getting someone's link that easy, but at least I found a pic and instructions for ya! :)

Thanks! I'm a step by step instructions kind of gal. Although I cannot look at it right now! Our stupid internet at work was fried last week and now for some reason I cannot get certain websites.

Jodi,
It got better... did you scroll down to see the contest he's obviously still active his july giveaway was a cool and serve tray

I made one when my son was in high school, I made a full size sheet cake (used the tip with lots of holes sorry dont remember the tip # but it looked like turf) used the flat tip to write the yard lines and the team name on the end zones and the big football in the middle
Piped my homemade twinkie filling into the football

I was finally able to look at it at home and it's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

What are some creative football themed decorations for a baby shower cake?

Some ideas for decorations include using a football shaped cake topper, incorporating the team colors or logo of the parents' favorite team, using fondant to create footballs or goal posts, or adding small plastic football players as cake toppers.

Can I order a custom football themed baby shower cake?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable cakes for special occasions. You can work with one of our consultants to design a football themed cake specifically for your baby shower.

Are there any dietary restrictions for football themed baby shower cakes?

We offer a variety of options for dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. Just let us know your needs and we can work with you to create a delicious and safe cake for your baby shower.

Do you have any premade football themed baby shower cakes available?

We do not have premade cakes, as all of our cakes are made to order. However, we have a wide variety of designs and flavors to choose from, and our consultants can help you find the perfect cake for your football themed baby shower.

Can I add a personal message or inscription to the football themed baby shower cake?

Yes, we can add a personal message or inscription to your cake. Just let us know what you would like it to say and we can make it happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy