• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Theme Ideas for Beginner Pampered Chef Show: Help Needed!

In summary, Katie is demoing a Jerk Chicken Nachos recipe with a twist using scoops tortilla chips. She is also demoing a Pumpkin Trifle.
cookinkate
Hi Everyone...

This is my first post here. I am still really new to PC. I am doing a show next Friday and the hostess wants to do a holiday theme. I have the batter bowl all prepared to show off with the cookie mix and was thinking of doing some wreath ahead of time to bring too. I also wanted to do the 60 second cake in the SA bowls. What would you all do for a nice appetizer for the holidays or an EASY recipe to demo?? Please Help! I LOVE reading all the posts and get really motivated!

Katie

Welcome and congratulations on starting your business and joining Chef Success. Your gonna love this site. The Pizza dip (All The Best) always goes over well, or one of the new brie recipes.

Welcome aboard!:)

I am doing a fundraiser tonight with 20+. I am making the tangy pepper brie(instead of the round stone I am using cranberry mini baker) and the turtle fudge skillet cake.

Pumpkin Dip is goodI got the recipe for a great pumpkin dip off of here from some kind person who shared it, it's the "a can, a tub, a box, a teaspoon" dip.

I had it at a Trick or Treat party the other night and everyone loved it, and it's super easy. I served it in the SA 2 bowl caddy that comes with the new consultant's kit. Dip in one side, and graham cracker sticks in the other side for dipping.

Pumpkin Dip

1 (15oz?) can pureed pumpkin
1 tub cool whip
1 box cheesecake instant pudding mix
1 teaspoon cinnamon

:) Katie

I just attended a Cooking Show live a couple of weeks that one of the directors in my area did. She did the Jerk Chicken Nachos with a little big of a twist! I have a show Sunday that I am going to demo them at. She used the scoops tortilla chips. She also used 1 garlic clove and onion. She then heated the chicken, onions and garlic up in the 10 inch saute' pan and then chopped that mixture. Then she added that mixture to the juiced lime, red bell pepper, jerk rub, cheese, and cilantro. So everything is in the batter bowl. She then used the small scoop and and scooped the mixture into the scooped tortilla chips (that is way to many scoops in this sentence)!! It is less messy and easy to handle. She used the easy accent decorator for the sour cream mixture.

I love that idea for the "twisted" nachos! I've got my first show (other than at my own house) Sunday and I'm trying to decide what to demo. Host does NOT like chocolate, so I was thinking about taking a pumpkin trifle and not sure about the demo recipe. Now I'm thinking pumpkin dip when they arrive, the nachos above as the demo and maybe a fruit trifle. Is that too much (10-12 people) I'm afraid of taking too much stuff with me! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! (Not trying to hijack your thread!)

Wow! That is a TON of food to make/bring. I would only have one made up ahead and then demo one - or JUST demo one! Definitely not three. We're not there to feed them. They are to get a 'sample' from our show while showcasing our products. Also unfortunately 10-12 usually ends up 8 or so because of last minute cancellations. Not always, but alot of the time. If the host wants to serve something else with your demo recipe, by all means but I personally wouldn't be making more than one (and maybe, just maybe for the 'right' host, bring something SMALL already done on me)

Just my opinion :)

Here is what I usually TRY to do! If they have more than 12 people I do a second recipe. I have found that most customers want to get in and out cause they want to spend time with their families. When I get to the hosts house I will go ahead and prepare the dessert (if I do this I usually try to get to the hosts house 1 hour early). And I will admit that I take tons of stuff to my shows. I know we are told not to but I am they type if I can see it and hold it then I'll probably buy it. I always make sure that I tell my hostess that I went over board and brought tons of products to show so I will not scare her off from signing. The customers never see how many trips I have made into the house.

Maria - If I have them, I try to bring what the host special is for the next month. . .like the trifle bowl for December. I also ask the hostess to help me out by asking her guests what they would like to see at the show. That allows me the chance to borrow a product from my director if I don't have it. I always take a piece of cookware and the chillizane rectangle server.

1. What are some easy holiday-themed recipes I can make using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy holiday-themed recipes using Pampered Chef products include:

• Mini meatball wreaths made with the Mini Meatball Shaper
  • Christmas tree-shaped pull-apart bread using the Slice 'N Serve
  • Peppermint bark made with the Double Boiler Set
  • Reindeer-shaped sugar cookies using the Cookie Press
  • Roasted vegetables served in a Festive Holiday Wreath Platter

2. How can I incorporate festive decorations into my Pampered Chef show?

You can incorporate festive decorations into your Pampered Chef show by using holiday-themed tablecloths, napkins, and centerpieces. You could also display your Pampered Chef products in holiday-themed baskets or trays, and use festive plates and serving dishes to showcase your recipes. Additionally, you can add small touches such as holiday-themed toothpicks or food picks for appetizers, or using holiday-themed cookie cutters for shaping your food.

3. What are some kid-friendly holiday-themed recipes I can make at my Pampered Chef show?

Some kid-friendly holiday-themed recipes you can make at your Pampered Chef show include:

• Grinch kabobs made with green grapes, strawberries, and mini marshmallows
  • Reindeer sandwiches made with peanut butter, pretzels, and raisins
  • Snowman cheese ball using cream cheese, shredded cheese, and olives
  • Candy cane brownies made with a brownie mix and crushed candy canes
  • Christmas tree-shaped fruit platter using green grapes, strawberries, and pineapple

4. How can I make my Pampered Chef show more interactive and engaging for my guests?

To make your Pampered Chef show more interactive and engaging, you can involve your guests in the cooking process by having them help with simple tasks such as stirring or measuring ingredients. You could also have a holiday-themed trivia game or scavenger hunt using Pampered Chef products as prizes. Another idea is to have a DIY station where guests can create their own holiday gift using Pampered Chef products. This will not only make the show more fun, but it will also showcase the versatility of the products.

5. What are some tips for hosting a successful holiday-themed Pampered Chef show?

Some tips for hosting a successful holiday-themed Pampered Chef show include:

• Plan ahead and choose recipes that are easy to make and can be prepared in advance
  • Promote your show with holiday-themed invitations and reminders
  • Offer special discounts or promotions for holiday-themed products
  • Encourage guests to bring a friend and offer a small gift for those who do
  • Make sure to have enough samples and recipe cards for guests to take home

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • natural
  • Recipes and Tips