• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Theme?

In summary, the Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Theme from Pampered Chef is a collection of products perfect for hosting a wine and cheese party or creating delicious chocolate treats. These products include wine glasses, cheese boards, cheese knives, chocolate molds, and other tools and accessories for preparing and serving wine, cheese, and chocolate. They can be purchased individually or as a set, with the set potentially offering a better value and cohesive theme for your party. Most of these products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check individual product descriptions for proper cleaning and maintenance. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and tips on their website for using these products to create impressive wine, cheese, and chocolate pairings, and personalized recommendations can also be
chefgirlrd
Hi- I dont know where I got this theme idea but when I presented it I got a booking and a very excited host. She is a past host and tends to want me to do a lot more food prep than I am willing to do. I usually do one recipe but in her case a couple of very simple recipes may be better (so it looks like I am providing a lot more than I really am) Long story, but I may end up losing the show if I don't make it exciting for her.

Any ideas for recipes. I think she wants to know what she can make too.

Thanks!

Why not incorporate the 5 appetizers in 15 minutes theme being discussed, then do a lava cake.

Does anyone have a show script for this show? Or how about a station wine, cheese & chocolate format?

What is the Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Theme?

The Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Theme is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for hosting a wine and cheese party or creating delicious chocolate treats.

What types of products are included in the Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Theme?

This theme includes products such as wine glasses, cheese boards, cheese knives, chocolate molds, and other tools and accessories for preparing and serving wine, cheese, and chocolate.

Can I purchase these products separately or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase the products individually or as a set, depending on your needs and preferences. The set may offer a better value and allow you to have a cohesive theme for your party.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the products in the Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Theme are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the product descriptions or care instructions for each individual product to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Do you have any recipes or tips for using these products for a wine, cheese, and chocolate party?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and tips on our website for using these products to create delicious and impressive wine, cheese, and chocolate pairings. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jlalbrte
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • lovecookn
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies