• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Theme Ideas for Pampered Chef - Help Needed!

In summary, the new consultant should try the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies, the Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread, and the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.
sjspchef
My PC cluster meeting isn't till Monday where we are going to share "theme" ideas for November and December but I have a show on Tuesday.

My show is for a previous PC rep so I'd like to do something new and cool. Since I'm still new to PC all I've done is the garden pizza so far. This should be easier then I'm making it but I'm drawing a BIG blank!

Any suggestions?

Try doing one of the other show recipes that were included with your kit.

It was suggested to me that I use the same recipe for at least the first 3 months. I had one host who hosted two shows, so I made a different recipe the second time. I still think this was good advice... you have enough to worry about remembering as a new consultant, the recipe should be occupying very little of the room in your brain!

I'm new but I'm not BRAND new! I've been a consultant since March so I think I'm ready to try something new!!

Try the Anti-Pasti Pull apart pizza. I,too, started in March. I have been doing that and the Taco Ring for the last few months. I think I am going to add the Turkey Cranberry Wreath for November.

sjspchef said:
My PC cluster meeting isn't till Monday where we are going to share "theme" ideas for November and December but I have a show on Tuesday.

My show is for a previous PC rep so I'd like to do something new and cool. Since I'm still new to PC all I've done is the garden pizza so far. This should be easier then I'm making it but I'm drawing a BIG blank!

Any suggestions?

Do the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies. They are perfect for a new consultant and are definitely a cool recipe - new to someone who's been away from the business.

I did the antipasti pull apart pizza at my first show and everyone loved it!!

Have to agree with Becky, the warm nutty Carmel brownies are great. They are always my first suggestion.

Thank you for the suggestions! They all sound yummy. Going to start practicing a couple of them this weekend.

Not sure if you know this, but in the little Season's Best cookbooks, the last 2 recipes in each section (Appetizer, Main Dish, Recipe) are geared towards new consultants.
They only use tools that come in the $155 kit.

You can look on Consultant's Corner for past years' Season's Best.
My advice is to steer clear of anything in the mini muffin pan. It just seems to take so long to fill all 24 cups...but then, I am challenged that way - it might just be me.

Don't forget to enter recipe practice into PP3 as an expense!

I also love the Warm and Nutty Caramel brownies--be sure to clarify to the host that the chocolate covered caramels are Rolo's. One host bought some Werthers, which are very hard caramel in the middle--I tried cutting them up, which was next to impossible, and one flew across the room!! They are a fabulous dessert and you get to make them in the LBP, one of my favorites!

You can also look at:

Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread Season's Best™ Spring/Summer 2010
Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad Season's Best® Fall/Winter 2008

Good luck!

1. What is the process for submitting new theme ideas for Pampered Chef?

To submit a new theme idea for Pampered Chef, you can send an email to our customer service team at [email protected]. Please include a detailed description of your idea, along with any relevant images or inspiration.

2. How often does Pampered Chef release new themes?

Pampered Chef releases new themes and collections several times a year, typically coinciding with major holidays and seasons. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website and social media channels.

3. Can I suggest a specific product or recipe to be included in a new theme?

Yes, we welcome suggestions for specific products or recipes to be included in new themes. Please include these details in your idea submission to customer service.

4. Will Pampered Chef credit me if my theme idea is chosen?

If your theme idea is chosen, we will give credit to the original submitter on our website and in any marketing materials related to the theme. However, we reserve the right to make any necessary modifications to the idea.

5. How can I stay updated on new theme releases from Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay updated on new theme releases from Pampered Chef is to sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for announcements and updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
obxchef
  • baychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies