• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Entertaining: Delicious Cocktail & Beverage Ideas!

Add in scoops of raspberry or lime sherbet for a fun, fizzy drink.5. Spiced Apple Cider Punch: In a punch bowl, combine apple cider, ginger ale, and a splash of lemon juice. Add in cinnamon sticks, cloves, and sliced apples for a flavorful punch.In summary, for a holiday show with a cocktail hour and appetizers, consider serving holiday-themed cocktails such as a Spiced Rum Cider Cocktail or a Candy Cane Martini. For non-drinkers, create a Holiday Beverage Bar with options like Hot Apple Cider and Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
A Pampered Kitchen
Silver Member
Help! I have a host who would love to have Holiday show with a Cocktail hour ideas and appetizers. Does anyone have any great "Cocktails" to share that might be a little holiday-ish...spiced rum, apple cider, etc. I am doing the Holiday Beverage Bar for the non-drinkers. Anything would help! This is a girls night out party where they are "overnighting" it and all guests are not driving home and hostess wants to showcase our SA Entertaining dishes she just got.

Thanks!

Cara

Here are some great holiday-ish cocktail recipes you could consider:1. Cranberry Mimosa: Combine orange juice, cranberry juice and your favorite sparkling wine.2. Candy Cane Martini: Mix vodka, peppermint schnapps and white creme de cacao. Rim the glass with crushed candy canes.3. Eggnog Martini: Blend cream, egg yolks, sugar, nutmeg and brandy. Top with a sprinkle of nutmeg.4. Hot Spiced Apple Cider: Simmer apple cider, orange juice, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, cloves and nutmeg for an hour. Serve hot.5. Candy Apple Martini: Combine vodka, grenadine, cranberry juice and lime juice. Garnish with a slice of apple.

Here are a few holiday-themed cocktail ideas that would be perfect for a holiday show with a cocktail hour and appetizers:1. Spiced Rum Cider Cocktail: In a cocktail shaker, combine 2 ounces of spiced rum, 1 ounce of apple cider, 1/2 ounce of lemon juice, 1/2 ounce of honey, and a dash of cinnamon. Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice. Garnish with an apple slice and cinnamon stick.2. Cranberry Champagne Cocktail: In a champagne flute, add a splash of cranberry juice and a dash of orange bitters. Top with chilled champagne and garnish with a few fresh cranberries.3. Eggnog Martini: In a shaker, combine 2 ounces of eggnog, 1 ounce of vanilla vodka, and 1/2 ounce of amaretto. Shake well and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a sprinkle of nutmeg.4. Peppermint White Russian: In a rocks glass filled with ice, combine 1 1/2 ounces of vodka, 1/2 ounce of peppermint schnapps, and 1/2 ounce of coffee liqueur. Stir well and top with a splash of cream. Garnish with a candy cane.5. Winter Sangria: In a pitcher, combine a bottle of red wine, 1/2 cup of brandy, 1/4 cup of orange juice, 1/4 cup of simple syrup, and a splash of club soda. Add in sliced apples, oranges, and cranberries. Let sit in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.For the non-drinkers, you can create a Holiday Beverage Bar with options such as:1. Hot Apple Cider: Heat up apple cider in a crockpot and let guests add in cinnamon sticks, cloves, and orange slices for a festive touch.2. Peppermint Hot Chocolate: Heat up milk or a milk alternative in a pot and add in hot chocolate mix. Stir in a splash of peppermint extract and top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.3. Sparkling Cranberry Mocktail: In a glass filled with ice, combine cranberry juice, ginger ale, and a squeeze of lime. Garnish with fresh cranberries and a lime wedge.4. Holiday Punch: Combine equal parts cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and ginger ale in a punch

1. What are some festive cocktails that I can serve at my holiday party?

Some delicious holiday cocktails that are perfect for entertaining include mulled wine, eggnog, hot buttered rum, cranberry mimosas, and peppermint martinis.

2. Can you provide some non-alcoholic beverage options for guests who don't drink?

Absolutely! Some tasty non-alcoholic options for holiday entertaining include sparkling cider, cranberry punch, hot cocoa with peppermint, spiced apple cider, and mock sangria made with fruit juice.

3. How can I incorporate seasonal flavors into my cocktail menu?

Seasonal flavors like cranberry, cinnamon, and peppermint can be easily incorporated into cocktails by using ingredients like cranberry juice, cinnamon sticks, and peppermint schnapps. You can also garnish with seasonal fruits and herbs for an extra festive touch.

4. Are there any make-ahead cocktails that I can prepare for my holiday party?

Yes, there are many make-ahead cocktails that are perfect for holiday entertaining. Some options include batch cocktails like sangria or punch, as well as pre-mixed cocktails like eggnog or mulled wine. These can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until the party.

5. Can you recommend some easy and impressive cocktails for a large crowd?

For large crowds, it's best to stick to simple and easy-to-make cocktails. Some crowd-pleasing options include spiked apple cider, cranberry mules, pomegranate punch, and sparkling holiday sangria. You can also set up a self-serve bar with a variety of mixers and garnishes for guests to create their own customized cocktails.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
obxchef
Replies
Views
MichelleRoth
  • jenniann
  • Pampered Chef Recipes