• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Easy Holiday Treat Ideas? Check Out These No-Bake Recipes!

In summary, the magazine contains a lot of great recipes for cookies, as well as suggestions for how to make them easier to entertain with.
chefann
Gold Member
I was at the grocery store today and picked up this year's issue of Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Cookies. There are some delicious-sounding treats in it, including a bunch of no-bake treats perfect for making with kids. I think they'd be great for an easy holiday entertaining show - mix up a batch, get them in the fridge (if necessary), make a pitcher of punch or a carafe of coffee, and show how they can be displayed on SA. Voila! Easy show!

The no-bake goodies in the magazine include:
Ooey-gooey S'mores Bars
Chewy Granola Balls
Honey-Roasted Peanut Butter Bars
Caramel Apple Bars

There are also some good general cookie-baking tips that would be great to share.

No bake is always good Ann. I'll have to get this copy next shopping day, thanks for the head up.

There's another grouping of recipes in it for mini muffin pan treats - they all sound soooo good!

Hmm, I think I'll be buying a copy, too.

I actually thought of you, Rae, when I saw the S'mores bar recipe.There are a LOT of great-sounding recipes in this book! And things that range from classic crowd-pleasers to sophisticated nibbles. There's one that has goat cheese and honey.

I am gonna have to pick that up too! I LOVE S'mores!

Just got back from the grocery store....bought it!:thumbup:

You were one of the people I thought of, too, Becky - because I can picture you and Micah making some of the no-bake goodies together. :)

chefann said:
You were one of the people I thought of, too, Becky - because I can picture you and Micah making some of the no-bake goodies together. :)

Shhh! Can't talk right now, Micah and I are looking at the magazine!:D :D

(really - he is sitting here next to me, and as soon as he finishes his snack, we are going to pick our favorite pictures!)

I got a All for You magazine the other day b/c of the cute Halloween ideas. I bet they will hace a good Christmas one too. They had a lot of good usuable coupons in it too. I had never even heard of it.

I will have to look for yours Ann - it sounds great!!!!

The BH&G cookies magazine is usually a keeper. I've gotten a couple of my standard cookie recipes from them, including a Triple-ginger cookie and Pumpkin Pie Drops (they taste just like pie, but they're cookies). They're usually a good assortment of classics, variations on classics, and "trendy" cookies.One of the cute things in the back of this year's issue is an ad for cookie cutters for gingerbread men. They already have a "bite" taken out. In fact, one is headless!

1. What types of treats can be made with the "Mmm... No-Bake Holiday Treats" set?

The set includes recipes for a variety of no-bake holiday treats such as chocolate truffles, peppermint bark, and peanut butter fudge. It also includes ingredients and tools to make these treats, such as chocolate chips, candy canes, and a silicone mold.

2. Are these treats easy to make?

Yes, these treats are very easy to make! The recipes require no baking, making them perfect for busy holiday schedules. They also come with step-by-step instructions and all the necessary ingredients and tools to ensure a stress-free and delicious baking experience.

3. Can I customize the treats to fit my dietary restrictions?

While the recipes included in the set do not have specific options for dietary restrictions, they can be easily modified. For example, you can use dairy-free chocolate chips for a vegan option or use gluten-free graham crackers for those with gluten allergies.

4. Can I use the "Mmm... No-Bake Holiday Treats" set for other occasions besides the holidays?

Absolutely! These treats are perfect for any occasion, not just the holidays. You can use the set to make treats for birthdays, baby showers, or even as a fun activity for a family gathering. The possibilities are endless!

5. Is this set a good gift idea?

Yes, the "Mmm... No-Bake Holiday Treats" set makes a great gift for anyone who loves to bake or for those who want to try their hand at making delicious treats without the hassle of baking. It's also a perfect gift for anyone with a sweet tooth or for those who enjoy spending time in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
simonsays
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blondeinpcola
Replies