• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanksgiving Theme Ideas for Entertaining

In summary, some unique ideas for a Thanksgiving-themed tablescape include incorporating elements from nature, using a mix of rustic and elegant elements, and playing with textures and patterns. To add a personal touch, consider creating personalized place cards, using family heirlooms, or incorporating meaningful decorations. For easy appetizer ideas, try a cheese and charcuterie board, roasted vegetable skewers, or mini turkey and cranberry sliders. To make your Thanksgiving desserts stand out, use fall flavors, add a homemade touch, or create a dessert display. And for using leftovers, consider making turkey pot pie, adding cranberry sauce to a grilled cheese, or incorporating vegetables into a frittata or quiche.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I am in charge of a Nov 20th dinner at my home where several ladies ( 6-16...I'll know more on the headcount about 16th...come over, and everyone brings ingredients and we cook the dinner together...

(The Ultimate Interactive event..!)

Anyway,

looking for suggestions on a menu based on the Tday theme....

If I went with the Turkery/Cranberry Ring for example..what could I serve with it..

question --if we went with a breakfast/brunch theme, do you see the turk/cran ring fits in the brunch/breakfast theme..or not?

any and all ideas helpful..

How about that pumpkin trifle as dessert? Just make sure to use small boxes of pudding and small containers of cool whip.

I have been making that this month for my shows. I also top it off with a layer of caramel and pecans.

What about some kind of potato? IF you're doing a brunch theme, you could make some kind of hashbrown or home fries. Or you could add a vegetable of some sort. Sorry, I'm kind of drawing a blank. WE make corn bake for Thanksgiving... that always goes over good. Or what about a sweet potato dish? I made sweet potatoes with apples and brown sugar and cinnamon in the DCB in the microwave. They were really good, that is definitely Thanksgiving to me. HTH!

Related to Thanksgiving Theme Ideas for Entertaining

1. What are some unique ideas for a Thanksgiving-themed tablescape?

Some unique ideas for a Thanksgiving-themed tablescape include incorporating elements from nature such as fall leaves, pumpkins, and branches, using a mix of rustic and elegant elements, and incorporating different textures and patterns.

2. How can I add a personal touch to my Thanksgiving table setting?

You can add a personal touch to your Thanksgiving table setting by creating personalized place cards with guests' names, using family heirlooms or special dishes, or incorporating meaningful decorations such as photos or sentimental items.

3. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a Thanksgiving dinner party?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a Thanksgiving dinner party include a cheese and charcuterie board, roasted vegetable skewers, cranberry and brie bites, and mini turkey and cranberry sliders.

4. How can I make my Thanksgiving desserts stand out?

You can make your Thanksgiving desserts stand out by incorporating fall flavors such as pumpkin, apple, or cinnamon, adding a homemade touch with decorative pie crusts or homemade whipped cream, or creating a dessert display with a variety of treats.

5. What are some creative ways to use leftover Thanksgiving food?

Some creative ways to use leftover Thanksgiving food include making turkey pot pie, adding leftover cranberry sauce to a grilled cheese sandwich, using mashed potatoes to make shepherd's pie, or incorporating leftover vegetables into a frittata or quiche.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop