• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS 08 Season's Best Point Values for WW Theme Show

In summary, the "Crunchy Chicken Salad" recipe in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog for WW Theme Show has a point value of 4 points per serving. All the recipes in the catalog are suitable for those following the Weight Watchers program. The "Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Pasta" recipe has a point value of 7 points per serving. Pampered Chef products can be used to make these WW-friendly recipes. There are also vegetarian options available, such as the "Mediterranean Stuffed Bell Peppers" and "Pesto Vegetable Pizza" recipes.
trisigma730
Does anyone have the point values for the SS 08 Season's Best? I have a host who has asked me to do a WW theme show. Thanks!

Yes. It's in the "WW Points - current" file.

I don't have the exact point values for the SS 08 Season's Best, but here are a few ideas for a WW theme show that might help:
- Feature recipes from the WW program, such as low-calorie versions of classic comfort foods or WW-approved desserts.
- Showcase WW products, such as their cookbooks or kitchen tools, and explain how they can help with weight loss goals.
- Share success stories from WW members and how the program has helped them reach their goals.
- Offer healthy cooking and meal planning tips, incorporating WW principles.
- Have a discussion or Q&A session about WW and how it works, for those who may be interested in joining.
Hope this helps!

Related to SS 08 Season's Best Point Values for WW Theme Show

1. What is the point value for the "Crunchy Chicken Salad" recipe in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog for WW Theme Show?

The "Crunchy Chicken Salad" recipe in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog for WW Theme Show has a point value of 4 points per serving.

2. Are all the recipes in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog suitable for those following the Weight Watchers program?

Yes, all the recipes in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog have been specifically designed to fit within the Weight Watchers program guidelines, making them a perfect choice for WW theme shows.

3. How many points is the "Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Pasta" recipe in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog?

The "Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Pasta" recipe in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog has a point value of 7 points per serving.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to make these WW-friendly recipes?

Absolutely! All of the recipes in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog have been created specifically to be made with Pampered Chef products, making meal prep even easier.

5. Are there any vegetarian options in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog for WW Theme Show?

Yes, there are multiple vegetarian options in the SS 08 Season's Best catalog, including the "Mediterranean Stuffed Bell Peppers" and "Pesto Vegetable Pizza" recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • LBurke
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
FromMaria'sKitchen
Replies