• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strawberry Amaretto Pastries Question

In summary, the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries Question is about a pre-made pastry set that includes puff pastry dough, a sweet strawberry filling, and an amaretto glaze. The pastries come pre-assembled and there are 12 pastries in each set. Unfortunately, they are not suitable for special dietary needs and take approximately 20-25 minutes to bake in the oven at 375°F. It is recommended to periodically check and adjust the baking time to achieve desired crispiness.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the best way to store the baked puff pastries to use on a later day? Will putting them in a sealed container make them soft and somewhat 'wilted'? Also, for the life of me I could not find where to use the other 1/4 c. sugar....SS Season's Best, last page.....

How long are you planning to store them? If completely cooled I think they would be fine in a sealed container. If not completely cooled, the moisture would make them soggy.

As for the sugar, I don't have my S/B in front of me but do have the recipe on my computer since I make it often so I'll attach my version from years ago just in case. 1/2 the sugar goes with the almonds on the pastry, other 1/2 goes with the zest to make it 'candied'. Hope that helps, they're delicious!

Attachments

• Strawberry Amaretto Pastries.doc
    20 KB · Views: 355
Jody, I was thinking about storage in case someone at my show Fri. night asked. Thank you for sharing your version of the recipe. There are some differences in the prep. but mostly the candying of the zest is not printed in the Season's Best at all.

Well now that's just odd. Why would they change the recipe prep? I got it from a S/B in S/S 2006 I think. It was at least 5 years ago - when it first came out. Oh well, as long as the ingredients are the same and now you know about the candied zest you'll be all set. This is DELISH!!

oh my gosh, the candied zest was a BIG hit....of course the rest of the dessert was great, too!

1. What is included in the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries Question?

The Strawberry Amaretto Pastries Question is a set of pre-made pastries that includes puff pastry dough, a sweet strawberry filling, and an amaretto glaze.

2. Are the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries pre-assembled or do I need to make them myself?

The Strawberry Amaretto Pastries come pre-assembled, so all you need to do is bake them in the oven for a delicious treat.

3. How many pastries are included in each set?

Each set of Strawberry Amaretto Pastries contains 12 individual pastries, perfect for sharing with friends and family or for a sweet indulgence all to yourself.

4. Are the pastries suitable for special dietary needs?

Unfortunately, the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are not suitable for special dietary needs as they contain dairy, wheat, and almonds. Please check our website for alternative options that may better suit your dietary restrictions.

5. How long do the pastries take to bake in the oven?

The baking time for the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries is approximately 20-25 minutes at 375°F. However, it is always best to check the pastries periodically and adjust the baking time as needed to achieve your desired level of crispiness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LakesideMom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LakesideMom
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • gussey30
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies