• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these addictively delicious Strawberry Amaretto Pastries?

They are so easy to put together and the best part is that they are delicious and nutritious. I usually double the recipe so I have plenty to share.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
How come I never made these before???:chef:

A host requested them for her show, so I practiced by making them for my sister's birthday. We are all addicted! They are delicious. They are even more delicious 2 days later! The cream was tastier and sweeter!

I made some more today using the remaining pastries we baked. I split open the pastries and had it open face. I put cream on both pastries and then topped with strawberries and blueberries. Very good and very red, white and blue for July! That's how I'm making them for her show next week.:D

I haven't tried these before but one of my favorite "berry" recipes is the Summer Berry Shortcakes. I never thought I could make something "homemade" so easily and tasty.

They are truly yummy, right up there with the summer berry shortcakes. The amaretto pastries are way better than a strawberry shortcake.

I'm a new consultant and that was the first recipe I wanted to try. Strawberries are my favorite and the pastries are yummy!

ChefJWarren said:
I made some more today using the remaining pastries we baked. I split open the pastries and had it open face. I put cream on both pastries and then topped with strawberries and blueberries. Very good and very red, white and blue for July! That's how I'm making them for her show next week.:D

this is what i do to mine too except no blueberries. i love them! i haven't made them in a while but use to make them all the time. they are delish! hmmmm...i think i have pastries in my freezer, but these are not very WW friendly. I guess i could make them with everything fat free that i could HA!

This dessert is so awesome. I made them for bunco one night and we could not stop eating them. I'm glad I made a double batch. They are also very easy to make.

I agree I LOVE this recipe! I make them often and host/guests love them!

What ingredients are used in the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries?

The Strawberry Amaretto Pastries are made with puff pastry, fresh strawberries, almond extract, amaretto liqueur, and powdered sugar.

Can the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries be made without alcohol?

Yes, the amaretto liqueur can be substituted with almond extract for a non-alcoholic version.

How many servings does one batch of Strawberry Amaretto Pastries make?

One batch of Strawberry Amaretto Pastries makes approximately 12 pastries, depending on the size of your pastry cutter.

Can the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries be frozen and reheated?

Yes, the pastries can be frozen before baking and reheated in the oven for a quick and easy dessert.

Are there any variations or substitutions for the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries?

Yes, you can substitute the strawberries with other fruits such as peaches or raspberries, and use different liqueurs such as Grand Marnier or Chambord for a different flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrb0328
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • LakesideMom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
LakesideMom
  • Joyful