• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried making Strawberry Amarretto Pastries for a cluster meeting?

In summary, the Puff Pastries are easy to make and everyone loved them. They can be made with either peaches or nectarines, and using the EAD for the filling makes it a lot less messy.
Miss Cori
Has anyone made these yet. I am supposed to make them for our cluster meeting tonight and I wanted to know how they were and (this may sound like a stupid question) but should I assemble them at home or let them do it there. I dont know if the pastry part will get soggy if they sit. TIA

We made them at a cluster meetng when they first came out! From what I remember, the pastries were made ahead of time, and they were still good! They may have been better fresh, I'm not sure - but they were definitely good, and the pastries weren't soggy. :)

If made the same day I don't think they'd get too soggy. I saved some leftovers from one day to the next and they were still good although the pastry part was tastier the first day.

Ive made these for 2 shows and everyone loved them, they were so easy to make to.
Terra

These are SOOOO yummy!

When berries are in season again, maybe I'll offer these for a show recipe.

It says you can use peaches or nectarines too. I thought that sounded really good. Peach Puff Pastries

Use the EAD for the filling. A lot less messy.

I haden't thougth of using the EAD for the filling, thanks for the tip. I made these for my first show and they turned out good but I had such a time in cutting the pastires and putting the filling in them.

Cori your in So Cali, you should be able to find berries no problem. I am getting really good berries up here for not that bad of a price.

luvs2cook said:
Use the EAD for the filling. A lot less messy.

Enlighten me ~ what's EAD???

EAD - Easy Accent Decorator. It took me a while to understand abbreviations.

Haha ~ thanks!
I was thinking EAD was probably an ingredient to make the filling firmer, but now get it!

1. What are the ingredients for Strawberry Amarretto Pastries?

The ingredients for Strawberry Amarretto Pastries include puff pastry sheets, fresh strawberries, amaretto liqueur, sugar, and melted butter.

2. Can I use frozen strawberries for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen strawberries for this recipe. Make sure to thaw them beforehand and drain any excess liquid before using them in the pastries.

3. How do I make the amaretto glaze for the pastries?

To make the amaretto glaze, mix together powdered sugar and amaretto liqueur until smooth. You can adjust the consistency by adding more powdered sugar for a thicker glaze or more amaretto for a thinner glaze.

4. How long do these pastries stay fresh?

The pastries are best served fresh, but they can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 days. You can also store them in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days, but the puff pastry may become slightly soggy.

5. Can I make these pastries ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the pastries ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator before baking. When ready to serve, simply bake them according to the recipe instructions. You can also freeze the unbaked pastries for up to 1 month and bake them directly from frozen when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • jrb0328
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • LakesideMom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies