• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Season's Best Cookbooks

In summary, Jessica is selling Season's Best products for $.50 each. She is selling all of the products for $28 including shipping.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have tons of Season's Best stock that I need to get rid of. Some have my name stamped in them, but you could cover up with a sticker. $.50 each. I'm only asking $1 shipping to cover my supplies. I'll sell all for $28 including shipping.SS 07 - 2
FW 07 - 4
FW 08 - 6
SS 09 - 1
FW 09 - 1
FW 10 - 1
SS 11 - 5
FW 11 - 12
FW 13 - 4
SS 14 - 2
FW 14 - 6

ChefJWarren said:
I have tons of Season's Best stock that I need to get rid of. Some have my name stamped in them, but you could cover up with a sticker. $.50 each. I'm only asking $1 shipping to cover my supplies. I'll sell all for $28 including shipping.SS 07 - 2
FW 07 - 4
FW 08 - 6
SS 09 - 1
FW 09 - 1
FW 10 - 1
SS 11 - 5
FW 11 - 12
FW 13 - 4
SS 14 - 2
FW 14 - 6

Hi Jessica,
I only need one of the F&W 2007 can I just send you a check for $2.00?

I would like the Spring/Summer 2009 and can do $2 via paypal. Jessica, please message me about this.I am also looking for the original Cookbook for a Cause #1, Seasons Best s/s 2010, s/s 2000, s/s 1999, s/s 1998, f/w 1997 and f/w 1996 if anyone has them. Thank you.

Last edited:
ChefJWarren said:
FW 07 - 4
FW 08 - 6
SS 09 - 1
FW 09 - 1
FW 10 - 1
SS 11 - 5
FW 11 - 12
FW 13 - 4
SS 14 - 2
FW 14 - 6

Sorry guys just getting caught up on emails. That's fine for those 2 - my paypal is [email protected] and I'll get them sent out. Also, let me check and see if I have those - I might!

Jessica, I will wait to hear if you have any others on my list before I send payment. Thanks.

byrd1956 said:
I would like the Spring/Summer 2009 and can do $2 via paypal. Jessica, please message me about this.I am also looking for the original Cookbook for a Cause #1, Seasons Best s/s 2010, s/s 2000, s/s 1999, s/s 1998, f/w 1997 and f/w 1996 if anyone has them. Thank you.
I have the SS 00 and SS 10! They have been in my pantry though so a couple of dog eared pages and one page falling out. Otherwise covers look great.

Jessica, Please add the SS 00 and SS 10 to the SS 09. I sent the $2 plus $1 for the other two via Pay Pal and added a note with my address.

Will ship today.

ChefJWarren,
Do you have any left? I'd love to buy any remaining that are in new condition.
Thanks!

I messaged you.

1. What is included in the "Season's Best Cookbooks"?

The "Season's Best Cookbooks" include a collection of recipes for each season, along with tips and techniques for using Pampered Chef products.

2. Are the recipes in the "Season's Best Cookbooks" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in the "Season's Best Cookbooks" are designed to be easy to follow and include step-by-step instructions.

3. Can I use the "Season's Best Cookbooks" with non-Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the recipes in the "Season's Best Cookbooks" can be adapted to use with any kitchen tools and appliances.

4. Are there any special dietary options in the "Season's Best Cookbooks"?

Yes, the "Season's Best Cookbooks" include a variety of recipes for different dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

5. Can I purchase the "Season's Best Cookbooks" online?

Yes, the "Season's Best Cookbooks" can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Denise K