• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WW Points for the New Cookbooks: A File Sharing Update

In summary, the "WW Points for the New Cookbooks: A File Sharing Update" is a new feature for Pampered Chef consultants to easily share the WW points for recipes in their latest cookbooks with customers. The file sharing works through a digital file that consultants can download and share via email or social media. This feature is available for all consultants and does not require a WW membership. However, it is only available for the latest cookbooks and does not come with any additional cost.
DebinIA
Gold Member
Has anyone figured out the WW points for the new cookbooks? I know there is a wonderful file here with all of the past cookbooks/Season's Best, but it hasn't been updated for fall with our latest additions.

Thank you so much to the generous soul who shared the filed in the first place!!!

I'm new and was just wondering what WW points are?

Weight Watchers points.

Oh, ok, thanks.

bumpity bump bump

ChefAnn is the creator of the previous files. She hasn't been on the boards for a while, so I don't know if she's gotten around to updating the list. The products file she used to update hasn't been re-posted for this season either.

Maybe someone can take the existing file and update it. There are plenty of calculators on the web to calculate the points based on the nutritional info PC puts in the recipes.

1. Can you explain what the "WW Points for the New Cookbooks: A File Sharing Update" is?

The "WW Points for the New Cookbooks: A File Sharing Update" is a new feature that allows Pampered Chef consultants to easily share the WW (Weight Watchers) points for recipes in our latest cookbooks with their customers.

2. How does the file sharing work?

The file sharing works through a digital file that contains the WW points for the recipes in the new cookbooks. Consultants can easily download and share this file with their customers via email or social media.

3. Do I need to be a WW member to access this feature?

No, you do not need to be a WW member to access this feature. The WW points are already calculated for you in the file, so you can easily share them with your customers.

4. Can I still access the WW points if I have an older cookbook?

Unfortunately, this file sharing feature is only available for our latest cookbooks. However, you can still manually calculate the WW points for recipes in older cookbooks using the WW app or website.

5. Is there a cost for using this feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "WW Points for the New Cookbooks: A File Sharing Update" feature. It is available for all consultants to use at no extra charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LBurke
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies