• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best

In summary, "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" is a Pampered Chef cookbook featuring recipes tailored for the Weight Watchers points system. It can be purchased through a consultant or on their website, and is also available in select retail stores. The recipes are easy to follow and have been tested by Pampered Chef test kitchens. While there are some vegetarian and gluten-free options, the focus is on Weight Watchers points and may not be suitable for all dietary restrictions. It can still be used by those not following the Weight Watchers program, but may not align with other dietary guidelines.
LBurke
Anyone have the Weight Watcher's points for the new F/W Seaon's best? I'm doing a show in a couple weeks where the host and several attendees are on the program and want to provide them with an updated WW points on all the cookbooks - THANKS ANN, BTW

There's a thread with the points. I don't remember the exact name, but it has "WW Points" in the title.

I found the big thread and the one with the new cookbook, Thanks a million Ann! You're the best! {{{{{Hugs}}}}}

Question though, are the points per mini tenderloin sandwich or brownie truffle or for the whole recipe?

It's for whatever HO deemed a Serving was. You'd have to look in the book.

Here's any easy way to calculate WW points:
50 cal = 1 pt
13 g fat = 1 pt
4 or more g fiber = -1 pt

You'll get to where you can look at a label and count them up really quickly!

~Maria

1. What is "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best"?

"Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" is a Pampered Chef cookbook that features recipes specifically tailored for the Weight Watchers points system. It includes a variety of delicious and healthy recipes for the Fall/Winter 2007 season.

2. How can I purchase "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best"?

You can purchase "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It is also available for purchase at select retail stores.

3. Are the recipes in "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef test kitchens. They are designed to be simple and easy to follow for any level of cooking experience.

4. Are the recipes in "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

While "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" does include some vegetarian and gluten-free options, it is primarily focused on Weight Watchers points and may not be suitable for all dietary restrictions. We recommend checking the ingredient list for each recipe to ensure it fits your specific needs.

5. Can I still use "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" if I am not following the Weight Watchers program?

Yes, you can still use "Ww Points for Fw07 Season's Best" even if you are not following the Weight Watchers program. However, keep in mind that the recipes are specifically designed to fit within the Weight Watchers points system and may not align with other dietary guidelines or restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebinIA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • trisigma730
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann